Photo

[ROM] [CUSTOM] PirateDroidV2 (P736E and P736V) **INT2EXTV2+ RUNNING -> 1GB INTERNAL MEMORY**

- - - - -

130 replies to this topic

b3b3rt

b3b3rt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Devices:zte blade s

fine, thanks

but after 2.3 update, prob again ...
i don't find apk in this update who contains wpa_supplicant.

waiting next update ..

i don't know why, but after box reboot it's ok for me ...
thanks

Typhus_

Typhus_

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts
  • Devices:bq Aquaris 3.5; ZTE P736E

Soooo...

Are you guys enjoying the new status bar or what?

Reply here fellows, don't be shy.

Poubex

Poubex

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade S

Soooo...

Are you guys enjoying the new status bar or what?

Reply here fellows, don't be shy.

one word : GREAT !

Typhus_

Typhus_

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts

Hello!

My friends, I just want to inform you that I will no longer continue to develop this ROM, since, unfortunately, I don't know what else I could implement, in order to upgrade it.

There's one thing I would like to implement but I simply don't know how to do it and, for what I've seen all over the internet, no one does. I'm talking about swipe to kill recent apps. No one, so far, was able to implement that on Gingerbread. Besides, Gingerbread is old and no one seems to care about it anymore.

Anyway, I've enjoyed developing this ROM and I believe that this is the best Gingerbread ROM, at least best looking, available for the Crescent.

I just hope you enjoy it.

It's been cool but now is over.

Cya!

gbosh

gbosh

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 432 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Atlas W (Vivacity)
CyanMobile had that feature but that was obviously built from source, but there are some apps in play store that can do it.

ken238

ken238

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

I have only today come across this and I must say it is great.

However, I do have one problem relating to OTA update.  Every time I attempt the update I get an error relating to the signature.

I am unable to comp0lete the installation and my phone keeps informing me that an OTA update is available,

Does anyone please have a solution to this problem,  I would be most grateful if any solution is explained in simple terms.  I am of the silver-haired generation.

Thanks

Typhus_

Typhus_

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts

Install the update manually through your recovery.

Either that, or update your recovery to allow the installation ignoring the signature issue.

-FoRza CR-

-FoRza CR-

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:Zte Atlas W Cool

I have a zte atlas w cool p736e. The android version is 2.3. It's really bad. I want to take snapshot. If I load this rom, can I take snapshot?

psychomech

psychomech

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:Orange San Francisco

I have only today come across this and I must say it is great.

However, I do have one problem relating to OTA update.  Every time I attempt the update I get an error relating to the signature.

I am unable to comp0lete the installation and my phone keeps informing me that an OTA update is available,

Does anyone please have a solution to this problem,  I would be most grateful if any solution is explained in simple terms.  I am of the silver-haired generation.

Thanks

I had a similar problem when I tried this ROM with an older version of clockworkmod recovery.  Upgrading to a later version solved the problem for me.

I am now having an issue where the phone switches itself back on 10 minutes after shutting it down though, which is weird.

Typhus_

Typhus_

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts

That bug happens on P736V models. I do not know what the hell is causing that. I'm sorry.

psychomech

psychomech

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:Orange San Francisco

That bug happens on P736V models. I do not know what the hell is causing that. I'm sorry.

LOL, it's a mild annoyance at worst mate.  If I want it off I tend just to switch it onto flight mode and occasionally reboot it if I feel it needs one.  This is still the best ROM I have used for this phone so kudos to you :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users