Photo

[ROM][ZTE Skate] H3 Holo (Dolby Audio + Linaro optimized kernel + frandom + ROW I/O scheduler)

* * * * * 6 votes

393 replies to this topic

H3ROS

H3ROS

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,785 posts

Is the 1.6x zoom for photo normal ? Shouldn't it go up to 4x ?

That's normal. It does it with all stock GB cameras.

@ nicksoph

Yeah, that's pretty much exactly what I do and it gets me through the day with no problems. I'd have to be playing games or watching a lot of YouTube with WiFi constantly on for it to make a dent in the battery usage.

Debugging something when nobody can actually show an error is hard.

BNqXLPC.pnghIMMF2y.png
If you like my ROM's then please consider a donation. A lot of time and effort went into them. Thank you.

My blog website: codeshed.co.uk

Dusan001

Dusan001

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Its probably dumb to ask this, but what format shoud SD-EXT partition be, since when it was on FAT32 set as primary the phone was suck at bootloop, so I reformated whose SD and phone boots normally, does it need to be EXT4 to load the external partition?

Titan777

Titan777

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Hi, it is possible to recognize Flac files on the phone, or in the list of media files and audio.

Because otherwise I have to start them individually from the file manager every time.
Thanks

krissassassin

krissassassin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Skate

Really nice ROM with great performance and no bugs!!! I've tried it and I'm staying on it for sure!!! :)

I would like to know is there some ways to turn-off/delete the camera shuter sound?

Also, it would be great if you add some built in (or optional) feature for DPI scaling. It's not mandatory but scaling to 200-220 would be really great...

H3ROS

H3ROS

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,785 posts

Its probably dumb to ask this, but what format shoud SD-EXT partition be, since when it was on FAT32 set as primary the phone was suck at bootloop, so I reformated whose SD and phone boots normally, does it need to be EXT4 to load the external partition?

Go to CWM, select advanced, partition SD card, 512M or 1024M and set the swap size to 0. It'll then setup the correct partition type for you.

The SD card as a whole can be FAT or FAT32.

Hi, it is possible to recognize Flac files on the phone, or in the list of media files and audio.

Because otherwise I have to start them individually from the file manager every time.
Thanks

To play flac you may need Poweramp, jetAudio or Astro Player.

Really nice ROM with great performance and no bugs!!! I've tried it and I'm staying on it for sure!!! :)

I would like to know is there some ways to turn-off/delete the camera shuter sound?

Also, it would be great if you add some built in (or optional) feature for DPI scaling. It's not mandatory but scaling to 200-220 would be really great...

Putting it into silent mode before taking a picture does stop the sound, but you can also remove it by going to /system/media/audio/ui/ and deleting or renaming camera_click.ogg

Changing the DPI is something that's work in progress. There's some things I need to fix up so that they scale correctly, but you can have per-app DPI by using the Gingerbread version of Xposed.

BNqXLPC.pnghIMMF2y.png
If you like my ROM's then please consider a donation. A lot of time and effort went into them. Thank you.

Dusan001

Dusan001

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Thanks H3ROS, i tried CWM way of formatting and it again didnt work, so i formatted whole card again, booted it up, and tried AParted app, partition was made, and system boots flawlessly :) Also thank a lot for the ROM, its awsome by any mean :) I see this is gonna be my new day to day ROM :D

talat.masood

talat.masood

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Skate Sony Xperia P

Does this ROM support RTL like Arabic/Urdu?

ousZTE

ousZTE

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Interests:Costum ROMs, ROM cotumisation

نعم /جی ہاں / כן  ;)

Edited by ousZTE, 24 December 2013 - 10:35 AM.

talat.masood

talat.masood

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Thanks, I will defenately try it today

ousZTE

ousZTE

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Interests:Costum ROMs, ROM cotumisation

you wan't regret it !!!

talat.masood

talat.masood

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

you wan't regret it !!!

talat.masood

talat.masood

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
I had installed this ROM yesterday and it is working great, much faster and responsive. Many thanks to op

H3ROS

H3ROS

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,785 posts

Thanks for the feedback!

Happy holidays to everyone :)

BNqXLPC.pnghIMMF2y.png

Ridik_nav

Ridik_nav

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

when will update with transparent status bar and battery percentage??? :-)

JetKun

JetKun

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 439 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Skate (OMC)
  • Twitter:@stephenfry
I searched the topic but it's not that clear-
Is 150mb system /2mb cache enough for this ROM. I thought 2mb cache redirecting only worked with CM7?

H3ROS

H3ROS

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,785 posts

when will update with transparent status bar and battery percentage??? :-)

A KitKat theme isn't promised. I'll create one only if I get the time, but I'll publish an official battery percentage mod after the next update I think.

I searched the topic but it's not that clear-
Is 150mb system /2mb cache enough for this ROM. I thought 2mb cache redirecting only worked with CM7?

150MB system with a 2MB cache will be perfect. It works with all of my ROM's :)

You could also add a 1GB SD-EXT (no swap) via CWM and then you'll have room for lots of apps without moving anything to the SD card yourself.

Edited by H3ROS, 29 December 2013 - 01:01 AM.

BNqXLPC.pnghIMMF2y.png

Jimmie Strimell

Jimmie Strimell

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Devices:zte skate
When about to be updated?

SimonDeBacker

SimonDeBacker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Devices:MEDION Life P4310

Thanks H3ROS

2 years old GSM six days without recharging.

Attached Files

wildhelios

wildhelios

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Hello,

I have just installed this rom on my zte skate, but i encountered a problem that i cannot solve.

I don't want the phone to be able to connect to the internet through the APN of my mobile netwrok, but I want to be able to send and receive MMS. On other rom tis was very simple, since i just had to delete the UMTS data account (APN) and maintain the MMS APN.

In this ROM (H3 Holo) i cannot delete or edit the APN installed by default by my mobile card.

Can any one help me?

Thanks in advance.

H3ROS

H3ROS

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,785 posts

@ Jimmie Strimell

I've been full of a cold for the last week, but it's getting better now so I'll start working on things again soon.

@ SimonDeBacker

Impressive. It also shows that theres no wakelock issues.

@ wildhelios

Download this: https://play.google....com.SIMAPNCheck

Then via the file manager go to /system/etc and move the apns-conf.xml file to your SD card and reboot.

BNqXLPC.pnghIMMF2y.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users