plantroon

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts
  • Interests:IT, gaming
  • Devices:ZTE Brick III
  • Twitter:@@plantroon

robt77 I apreciate your work. I gave up on compiling the ROM because it costs lots of resources and it's time consuming :(

Nice job you do in your spare  time :)

I wish Canonical made some good work and Ubuntu Touch got optimized&running on any android phone....I wouldn't mind having android apps runtime as well :D

danijelpp

danijelpp

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade III

please give link to download when the bulid version is finish.I realy want to try it

Edited by danijelpp, 17 December 2013 - 10:16 PM.

djolecs

djolecs

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
Relax,ofcourse he's going to post links when its done...

robt77

robt77

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 343 posts

Apolgies had an install error when flashing set_meta_data_recursive: some changes failed error in zip status 7 aborted, thought it was my recovery was on TWRP just installed the latest cwm but still the same.  It may not be released this evening but am getting closer.

Edit this is the full error from the recovery log 

ApplyParsedPerms: removexattr of /system/addon.d/50-hosts.sh to 0 failed: Operation not supported on transport endpoint

script aborted: set_metadata_recursive: some changes failed
set_metadata_recursive: some changes failed

After a bit of searching it may have to do with the config of the kernel... my knowledge of kernels is at about zero or just below, I can see what changes should in theory (well according to a thread on XDA) should fix the problem, but I assume there was a reason why KonstaT had it set up the way he did as I belive the configs are to do with SE Linux.  Will have another look tomorrow

Edited by robt77, 17 December 2013 - 11:47 PM.

vas10

vas10

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade 3

I saw that you need a nice PC for testing so i will offer mine... I have an 4 core i5, 8GB of ram, 70MB/s upload and download internet here. If you need the PC's power just PM me. Can't wait for 4.4  :D .

robt77

robt77

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 343 posts

I saw that you need a nice PC for testing so i will offer mine... I have an 4 core i5, 8GB of ram, 70MB/s upload and download internet here. If you need the PC's power just PM me. Can't wait for 4.4  :D .

We have 4.4, see Konstat's thread http://www.modaco.co...11-android-442/  ROM is working really well 

gbosh

gbosh

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 432 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Atlas W (Vivacity)

Apolgies had an install error when flashing set_meta_data_recursive: some changes failed error in zip status 7 aborted, thought it was my recovery was on TWRP just installed the latest cwm but still the same.  It may not be released this evening but am getting closer.

Edit this is the full error from the recovery log 

ApplyParsedPerms: removexattr of /system/addon.d/50-hosts.sh to 0 failed: Operation not supported on transport endpoint[/size]
script aborted: set_metadata_recursive: some changes failed[/size]
set_metadata_recursive: some changes failed[/size]

After a bit of searching it may have to do with the config of the kernel... my knowledge of kernels is at about zero or just below, I can see what changes should in theory (well according to a thread on XDA) should fix the problem, but I assume there was a reason why KonstaT had it set up the way he did as I belive the configs are to do with SE Linux.  Will have another look tomorrow[/size]

There are two ways of fixing this  issue, you could either build a newer recovery or, which is probably easier, cherry-pick this commit https://github.com/l...9fbfcd6417cba15

Edited by gbosh, 23 December 2013 - 10:07 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users