Kitkeate!! (App's Android 4.4)(CM y STOCK)

Guest infernape763

Guest infernape763
Seeing that google has risen and the sources of 4.4 and have already leaked nexus apps 5 with Android 4.4 (KitKat) and as theGUR96 has brought us many apps kitkat
Why not KITKEAMOS our jelly beans  :D

INSTALLATION
It usually flashes without any wipe and when the installation is finished wipe dalvik cache

CONTENT
-Launcher 4.4
-Calendar
-Email
-Gmail
-Books
-Gallery google
-Maps
-Search
-Play services
-Play Games
-Street
-Keep

SCREENSHOTS (thanks gogethigh)

DOWNLOADS
Edited by infernape763

Guest TangerineTractor

Gallery/camera creashed for me, had to install an old one.

Exchange email is much nicer, but doesn;t seem to sync. Just in the middle of trying a rewipe of the cache and rebooting...

Guest infernape763

Gallery/camera creashed for me, had to install an old one.

Exchange email is much nicer, but doesn;t seem to sync. Just in the middle of trying a rewipe of the cache and rebooting...

I really works well. _. and I'm in cm10.1 (PAC)

Guest TangerineTractor

I really works well. _. and I'm in cm10.1 (PAC)

I'm currently CM10.2. No gallery editing (FC), camera crashed. Email does not support exchange services, only POP/IMAP.

Guest TangerineTractor

For anyone using Exchagne mail at work, this update is excellent, as it seems to sync properly, ie notifications clear automatically if you read your new messages in outlook.

I have problem starting the launcher on FusionX Huawei Y300 Beta 7. It says Unfortunately, Google Search has stopped.

I tried flashing all over again, but the persist. 

Any solution for this?

Edit: I found two solutions on Google that didn't worked for me, but you might give it a try if that works for you.

Solution one: After installation  you’ll have to do one more thing. Long press the home screen, select Settings -> Voice -> Language and change it to something else (like English – UK). Hit Home and do a Google Search. Now get back to your default language and you’re good to go.

Solution two: To fix the Google Now force close when searching, you need to extract and add this file to your /system/lib/. (Root access required): http://www.mediafire.com/download/0hb7wj2b18lw7jo/libgoogle_recognizer_jni_l.zip

Edited by @ILE@

Guest kripticmc

I have problem starting the launcher on FusionX Huawei Y300 Beta 7. It says Unfortunately, Google Search has stopped.

I tried flashing all over again, but the persist.

Any solution for this?

I just rebooted phone an Google was fine after that

Edit: I found two solutions on Google that didn't worked for me, but you might give it a try if that works for you.

Solution one: After installation you’ll have to do one more thing. Long press the home screen, select Settings -> Voice -> Language and change it to something else (like English – UK). Hit Home and do a Google Search. Now get back to your default language and you’re good to go.

Solution two: To fix the Google Now force close when searching, you need to extract and add this file to your /system/lib/. (Root access required): http://www.mediafire.com/download/0hb7wj2b18lw7jo/libgoogle_recognizer_jni_l.zip

I just rebooted phone an Google was fine after Edited by kripticmc

Guest danny19901

So if I flash this zip file does this mean I will get working camera in PAC ROM! please confirm this!!!

On PAC ROM cam fully broke with it being a port so nope although on CM 10.2 everything works except Google gallery and Desk clock app I had them installed but just FC everything else works perfect

Guest danny19901

THnx man! I have installed it on 10.1. everything is working except gallery app. Have to install the stock 4.2.2 camera app again.

No problem glad to help best ROM I have tried so far is Dazzozo CM10.2 very stable but have to admit PAC wasn't bad but could be smoother and have working Cam

Guest SaurabhRCk

yaa, I am currently using cm 10.1 r12 build. its great. very much smooth and stable. but battery drain is huge. really huge.  But I will switch to cm 10.2 tonight! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, I'm thinking of installing this ROM but kinda scared that the camera doesn't work - what if you put a third-party camera app like Camera MX, Camera+ or use Instagram app's camera, would the viewfinder actually show up and would you be able to take pictures then..? If yes - I'll try this 4.4 update)) Thanks, guys!

Guest danny19901

Hey guys, I'm thinking of installing this ROM but kinda scared that the camera doesn't work - what if you put a third-party camera app like Camera MX, Camera+ or use Instagram app's camera, would the viewfinder actually show up and would you be able to take pictures then..? If yes - I'll try this 4.4 update)) Thanks, guys!

Its not a ROM its a load of 4.4 kitkat apps that can be installed on CM or stock

Question why use mega for downloads please you box or dropbox etc...

so you don't have to carry your flash drive with you all the time, like if you go to work and you need something that you need at home, all your documents are accessible on the net, it's easy to throw files around between pc and phone with the goodle drive or dropbox installed on both systems. I hope i understood your question right and gave you an idea of what's it's for..