KitKat

Guest nxkealen

Guest Meglestus

where I can find this info ?

here you go, just follow the steps :)

http://www.modaco.com/topic/366014-a-warning-to-all-g300-owners-please-read-hynix-flash-memory-problem/

AND, plz add your kind of memory into the poll on top :)

Tell us here what you have when done btw, as it is important for us and you to know ! !!

Edited by Meglestus

Guest GHE_1908

I'm working on a 4.4 based ROM, some screenshots:

attachicon.gifScreenshot_2013-12-02-20-27-29.pngattachicon.gifScreenshot_2013-11-30-13-12-46.pngattachicon.gifScreenshot_2013-12-02-20-28-49.pngattachicon.gifScreenshot_2013-12-02-20-28-06.pngattachicon.gifScreenshot_2013-12-02-20-28-21.png

lots of performance changes, new features, full GPU rendering and scheduler changes, replica power button in statusbar for people with broken power button etc.

I wont go through all the things, but i'm currently using it as a daily and its pretty nice. I want to try and get SD as primary, but no promises on that. As for ETA's, don't ask. I'll release it when I want ;)

EDIT: I didn't have Google apps installed at the time, that's why the search bar looks so ugly :P

Can you please let me use your kk rom? im happy to be your tester

Hi friends, now Im on kitkat it's great !l now I will wait for updates.

Hopefully daz will relase the nightlies soon as official CyanogenMod nightlies are available

Guest nxkealen

Yesterday bricked g300 on samsung chip.changed to cm11 but had no sync with google contacts or agenda.then wanted to change back to cm 9.Did full wipe then changed cwm from R7 back to R3 . But no reboot in recovery .stuck on huawei logo. Then tried a force flash of b952 firmware .No result , only pink screen. Today bought acer E2 rooted it right away . But maybe someone has options to unbrick g300 ? Was such a good phone !

Guest Meglestus

Yesterday bricked g300 on samsung chip.changed to cm11 but had no sync with google contacts or agenda.then wanted to change back to cm 9.Did full wipe then changed cwm from R7 back to R3 . But no reboot in recovery .stuck on huawei logo. Then tried a force flash of b952 firmware .No result , only pink screen. Today bought acer E2 rooted it right away . But maybe someone has options to unbrick g300 ? Was such a good phone !

Can you still go into cwm?

if so, try reinstalling another ROM, then backup that one (without trying to turn the phone on).

Go to R7 and instal cm11, and restore backup ( I had something simular once which I didn't post about... this solved my problem)

Guest nxkealen

sorry no recovery at all , only huawei logo or pink screen when force flash ( with flashable firmware on SD card ) also pc doesen't see sd card when in phone . Got to pull sd card put the flash zip on ( is a clean sd card ) then put it back in phone . Restart phone  (power button  and volume up and down same time ) then i get  full pink screen . I think phones death . :(

Guest margityu

GOOGLE and try to find programs for SD Card formating tools,i managed to solv similar problem with Hirens Boot CD.

Edited by margityu

Guest wbrambley

Oke will try that thanks

Just reading your posts, did you extract the zip file or just put it on your SD card? UPDATE.APP needs to be in /dload folder.

Apologies if I have misinterpreted your post.

Guest nxkealen

Hello , Wbrambley your post helped me out . I unzipped the file and only put the update app on my sd card and not the downl folder .  stupid of me  , phone is rebooting now !!! Thanks a lot !!! :D