• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

zafa

zafa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Devices:1245

I already lost the count of the number of formats and re installs i made of this rom, but it seems that today it works much better than the other times! I installed Titanium backup to uninstall several apk that i don't use. and normally remove even in other roms.

After i wrote this post, i look at my phone and it restarted by it one, and dont leave the boot screen!

It seems that i'm the only one with this record of reboots! :(

Edited by zafa, 11 November 2013 - 10:07 AM.

anate

anate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:Acer Liquid A1

Just tried this rom, and you perform a great work (Fast, clean, and battery friendly).

But the internal storage is extremely quickly filled up on our Acer Liquid,

so I was wondering if there is a way to install app on a SD-ext partition.

Any included script in this rom ? (such as the darktremor a2sd or any others)

Edit : Simple2Ext wasn't working, i tried to flash it again, and now it seems to work.

Edited by anate, 11 November 2013 - 03:46 PM.

Yogeshh

Yogeshh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Just tried this rom, and you perform a great work (Fast, clean, and battery friendly).

But the internal storage is extremely quickly filled up on our Acer Liquid,

so I was wondering if there is a way to install app on a SD-ext partition.

Any included script in this rom ? (such as the darktremor a2sd or any others)

Edit : Simple2Ext wasn't working, i tried to flash it again, and now it seems to work.

S2E working like a charm , just go to recovery menu >advanced >format sd ext partition >choose 256,512etc mb as per requirement > 0  MB

I hv found one anathor bug as sometimes its asking for PIN code automatically ( we can skip it by pressing cancel )

anate

anate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

S2E working like a charm , just go to recovery menu >advanced >format sd ext partition >choose 256,512etc mb as per requirement > 0  MB

I hv found one anathor bug as sometimes its asking for PIN code automatically ( we can skip it by pressing cancel )

I already have a 8gb µSD with 768mb ext4 and 256mb Swap partition.
But the 1st time i installed this rom, S2E wasn't working, asking to install the script.

I've installed the rom again, now perfectly working, just avoid to move Dalvik to sd-ext, the device is going much slower.

Edited by anate, 17 November 2013 - 06:01 PM.

hcmendez

hcmendez

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Devices:Acer Liquid MT

i've installed the recovery of this post, but didn't work, i dont know why :( so i tried with the CWM recovery and did the wipes and tried to install this rom but it doesn't flash .-. it shows me some error, and i tried to restart my phone and it get stuck in the bootscreen :X can u help me fix it ?

this is the error:

assert failed: getprop("ro.product.device") == "salsa" | | getprop("ro.product.device") == "salsa"

E:Error in /sdcard/FlamingUI-cm10.zip

(Status7)

Edited by hcmendez, 18 November 2013 - 04:56 AM.

Narehru

Narehru

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

I cannot install it.

When I try to install from recovery(CWM downloaded form the first post) it gives me: Eorr: installation aborted or it remains on "Installing update" without go on.What can I do?

EDIT: I've solved. It takes so much time. I've Ghost touch problem, but it can be caused by some modification made by me in Performance settings(I've modified 16bit transparency, zram, ksm kernel, and other performance options). I'm the only one with this problem? Solved

Edit2: why when I start the hpone it asks me the pin(but I can close the windows and go on)?

Edited by Narehru, 21 November 2013 - 09:13 AM.

Yogeshh

Yogeshh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Found New Bug

wi-fi Hotspot not working

any solution

natostanco

natostanco

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts
  • Devices:Acer liquid
  • Twitter:@ntstnc

can someone help me installing the recovery? Im on win8.1  what are working drivers?

Diljeet

Diljeet

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 272 posts
  • Interests:CM7.2 - CM9 - CM10

can someone help me installing the recovery? Im on win8.1  what are working drivers?

Try this application https://play.google....n.recoverytools

it will flash recovery from your sdcard, you won't need your pc

first copy the recovery to your sdcard, copy only the "recovery.img" file only

and try to flash it from the option "Flash other recovery"

you can try to find out other tools to flash the recovery too.

Good Day

Edited by Diljeet, 03 December 2013 - 02:12 AM.

@Developers: Thanks for your hard work

zabulus

zabulus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

I cannot install it.

When I try to install from recovery(CWM downloaded form the first post) it gives me: Eorr: installation aborted or it remains on "Installing update" without go on.What can I do?

EDIT: I've solved. It takes so much time. I've Ghost touch problem, but it can be caused by some modification made by me in Performance settings(I've modified 16bit transparency, zram, ksm kernel, and other performance options). I'm the only one with this problem? Solved

Edit2: why when I start the hpone it asks me the pin(but I can close the windows and go on)?

Can you provide solution for ghost touch problem?

What about deepsleep? Last time I've installed CM9 or CM10 deepsleep randomly stopped working depending on app started. Do this problem fixed in this ROM?

DavidMarcos

DavidMarcos

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Hi, I've installed this rom, but doesn't boot. It's normal to be waiting for booting mora than 10 minutes? (sorry for my very bad english...)

end222

end222

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts
  • Devices:Acer liquid A1

Hi, I've installed this rom, but doesn't boot. It's normal to be waiting for booting mora than 10 minutes? (sorry for my very bad english...)

Make sure you've used the right recovery (cwm for cm10) if you are using this recovery and it doesn't boot you should flash the official froyo bin with the download tools. It should work because I've tested it before posting it and it worked quite well.
I hope I've helped you :)

DavidMarcos

DavidMarcos

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

How do I flash the official froyo? I use the rom of the web, but the program doesn't show my liquid e... help :D

end222

end222

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts
  • Devices:Acer liquid A1

How do I flash the official froyo? I use the rom of the web, but the program doesn't show my liquid e... help :D

Try connecting your phone while being in recovery mode. Good luck! ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users