[ROM] PAC for G510/Y300 B5 (4.2.2)

Guest TayoOnabule

Hmmm, very odd. Try wiping everything, cache, data, system, dalvik then reinstall. That's a bit of an odd problem the data wipe thing

I just did it! But it's the same.. :( I will try again when there will be a new update..                       

Guest danny19901

I Tried B3 before but i got hard freezes etc... but i was using CM10.1 Ceastel Kernel also i reccommend using TWRP latest 2.6.3.1 for flashing roms i will try out B4 soon

Edited by danny19901

Guest TayoOnabule

Not that much of a changelog. Just flashing omniROM now... soo since it appears to be a flashing day for me, i'll flash PAC v5 aswell and tell yall what it's like :)

Guest danny19901

Not that much of a changelog. Just flashing omniROM now... soo since it appears to be a flashing day for me, i'll flash PAC v5 aswell and tell yall what it's like :)

OK cheers mate also let me know what omnirom is like :)

Guest danny19901

I shall. I've made a thread for it, and there's a little bit where i'll give my impressions on it ;)

awesome I would test some ROMs but as I'm using my friends data I'm trying not to use much I'm hopeing kitkat will be out soon from what I have heard and seen its pretty awesome

Guest TayoOnabule

No problemo :)

And yeah, seen a port on a 512 mb device (cant remember what phone) and it seemed pretty swanky. It was as fast as a nexus 4, not bad at all

Guest SaurabhRCk

How to to change the ui! in settings the ui looks like tablet. and its so congested. but in screens its all normal. How do I change it?? in aokp settings its chosen phone ui. but still its a tablet ui 

Guest danny19901

How to to change the ui! in settings the ui looks like tablet. and its so congested. but in screens its all normal. How do I change it?? in aokp settings its chosen phone ui. but still its a tablet ui

Its paranoid settings configure each app and complete system ui should fix

Guest TheKisama

I wouldn't recommend this ROM for Y300-0100 users, you'll get stuck in boot loop after restarting the phone.

Edited by TheKisama

• 3 months later...