[Poll] What ROM do you like BEST?

Guest IamTITO

Guest mockingbird

Usually I got on Fusion X around 4-5 hours of screen use with max brightness and 3g , now I'm running CM 10.2 so far 9% max brightness and 3 hours screen time , need to see the 2nd charge :D

Guest MadHatterRyu

yah : ) thanks guys.. pretty happy with B197 and Ceastel's kernel..

there is one reason I didnt install FusionX... there was one bug I that always got under my nerves.. when you touch the screen with second finger while bringing notif bar down, you tend to do something to the phone and it requires a restart before you can go to the notifs screen.. I tend to two thumb use the phone a lot.. and usually have it in landscape..

Guest Ducsidu

yah : ) thanks guys.. pretty happy with B197 and Ceastel's kernel..

there is one reason I didnt install FusionX... there was one bug I that always got under my nerves.. when you touch the screen with second finger while bringing notif bar down, you tend to do something to the phone and it requires a restart before you can go to the notifs screen.. I tend to two thumb use the phone a lot.. and usually have it in landscape..

It's already fixed...

For the poll: In my opinion FusionX is the best, because it has no bugs and it's not with the stock SystemUI. Later CMs can be better, but now they are much worse at games than stock based, so i can't really use them.

Guest fricy81

@MadHatter: The best batterylife I had on Illusion rom. The rom is not to my taste, but imho that's the best if you need to watch your consumption. Infiniti is supposed to be even better, but I didn't test it yet.

Guest ZolaIII

It's already fixed...

For the poll: In my opinion FusionX is the best, because it has no bugs and it's not with the stock SystemUI. Later CMs can be better, but now they are much worse at games than stock based, so i can't really use them.

Kra105s CM10.1 is actually good with games (r12) & battery consumption is getting better (r13,r14)!

Guest Ducsidu

Kra105s CM10.1 is actually good with games (r12) & battery consumption is getting better (r13,r14)!

Good to know, thanks! Then I'll test some roms tomorrow :D

Guest MadHatterRyu

B197 helped with a modified kernel :D :D actually beat the rest of my friends for their battery life.. using MIUI now.. its genuinely the best.. I love the attention towards detail... and ergonomics.. yes it couldve been cleaner but who cares! smart launcher does the rest.. but those APPS!! the stock player frankly beats the best I could throw at it equilizer aside.. the AV system is real nice.. and I love the intelligent privacy options

• 2 weeks later...
Guest KTMrid90

Hope not going off-topic. I'm a newbie and i want a new stockbased rom for my device. I'm in doubt between Fusionx 7 and Lunatic Pandora (4.1 or 4.3). They seem really close. Someone has tried both of them? (Sorry for my bad english).