Transparent soft keys aka 4.4 softkeys(and notification bar)

Guest malins

Is there a method to edit systemui.apk in order to make the softkeys and the notification bar to fade from black to transparent? it would make the screen appera much bigger in the homescreens + it looks much better.

off topic. i'm trying to install spacecaker notification menu and i can't paste the apk in the system app.

i boot with rw rights from the tool, i can rename the systemui.apk and systemui.apk.odex but i can't paste anything. even from sdcard/downlod do /sdcard.

i'm using root explorer with su rights.

Guest Tomvl117

i'm trying to install spacecaker notification menu and i can't paste the apk in the system app.

i boot with rw rights from the tool, i can rename the systemui.apk and systemui.apk.odex but i can't paste anything. even from sdcard/downlod do /sdcard.

i'm using root explorer with su rights.

Download the apk to your PC, delete the "-" after the file and then push it to your phone.

That "-" also causes the weird "sign" people were talking about. It's weird but it worked for me.

Installed xposed and gravity box, but i have a problem. The softkeys are transparent, but the wallpaper isn't long enough. How can i resolve this? I tried multiple sizes wallpapers, no succeed

post-1028876-0-41855100-1383983098_thumb

Edited by malins

Installed xposed and gravity box, but i have a problem. The softkeys are transparent, but the wallpaper isn't long enough. How can i resolve this? I tried multiple sizes wallpapers, no succeed

Maybe try another launcher?

this is sopposed to be a stck 4.2 launcher, but i don't think it runs right. i can't seem to find a stock android >4.1 launcher that will not receive errors

Guest Spacecaker

use Nova or apex or other launcher except stock.

Stock launchers dont have Update windowmanager inside source so they cant read whats under navbar and or statbar