65 replies to this topic

BlueMoonRising

BlueMoonRising

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,516 posts
  • Devices:Orange San Diego, OSF

I just got a PM from the developer of Xposed framework. I've attached a screenshot. His next version will support our devices. :D
But before that he wants some testing. So I'll be posting the apk here. And if anybody is interested, can just download it and give it a try. But do report the developer the logs. Without the logs he can't do anything. attachicon.gifuploadfromtaptalk1391050498643.jpg

I've PM'ed rovo89 on XDA my logs from a completely fresh install of EVERYTHING. Are you testing with any particular modules? I've got the 'NFC screen unlock' and 'disable empty tag message' modules installed only, what are you using?

Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted.

Matthew 23:12

Hasan217

Hasan217

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Devices:Xolo X900

I've PM'ed rovo89 on XDA my logs from a completely fresh install of EVERYTHING. Are you testing with any particular modules? I've got the 'NFC screen unlock' and 'disable empty tag message' modules installed only, what are you using?

Not testing any module but I am using a few modules which are quite useful.

I'll list them out:

1. Android Tuner (Mainly for firewall, disabling battery low warning and Battery Temp Status bar icon)

2. App Settings (For restricting some permissions for some suspicious apps)

3. CrappaLinks (Removes crappy link masking/tracking from various apps)

4. Greenify (For Hibernating Apps which auto start again and again, better than task killers actually)

5. HKTheme Manager (It's a themeing module. It does not need any porting of themes like the xtheme engine. Just download any CM theme, xtheme and t-mobile theme and open the app and apply the theme. As simple as that)

6. KitKat Toast Backport (Backport kitkat toast to older android version)

7. Master Key multi-fix (Patches 'Master Key Exploits')

8. MinMinGuard (Ad-blocker, it's better than adaway)

9. XBlast Tools (Very useful app with several utilities)

BlueMoonRising

BlueMoonRising

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,516 posts
  • Devices:Orange San Diego, OSF

Cheers, I'll have a look at some of them.

Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted.

Matthew 23:12

codroid

codroid

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts
  • Devices:Moto G

HkThemes was a fail for me, applied a cm9 theme for ICS and had to reflash rom, whole systemUI failed.

Hasan217

Hasan217

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Devices:Xolo X900

HkThemes was a fail for me, applied a cm9 theme for ICS and had to reflash rom, whole systemUI failed.

I've been using hktheme manager for sometime now. Never faced such a problem. You do have root and the latest xposed installed correctly, right?

The developer of hktheme manager mentions in his OP in his thread at Xda that not to enable the option 'Allow themes to replace layout?' as enabling this option causes bootloops with some non-compatible devices. But this depends on the type of themes you use. I've tried and tested the following themes:

1.  Transparent CM Theme (Doesn't make anything transparent thought coz of xposed limitations, the developer explains)

2.  Simplicity Beta

3.  Berlin By Night Theme

4.  Alloy Light Blue

5.  Simplex

6.  Mianogen CM theme

7.  MIUI v5 concept

8.  Flatron

9.  Aventador Theme

10. MIUI v5 Holo Blue

11. IOS7 Trance CM Theme

12. Flats

I'm currently using 'MIUI v5 Concept' theme with 'MIUI v5' Icon Pack available for free at play store. Icon pack applied with with Action Launcher. All working fine with me.

Try it again if you would like to.

Edited by Hasan217, 07 February 2014 - 05:52 AM.

codroid

codroid

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts
  • Devices:Moto G
Thanks, I solved the problem, it was because I was using my own custom framework and systemui....caused some conflict, switched to stock system and themes work fine :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users