custom roms?

Guest dt_matthews

Guest dt_matthews

is anyone working on getting a custom 4.2+ rom for this?
or have a link to one already available?

has this device been marketed in non-European territories, I wonder if that might be a potental source of rom dev given the lack of interest here seemingly?

cheers

Guest cherries

well i for one appreciated your cwm update, really can't understand why more people are not interested in this phone, or is it that people are happy with its stock performance. maybe it will get better when it gets wider market coverage.

Guest targetbsp

Not sure. I'm fairly content with stock myself.  I'd like it a lot if we could repartition the phone - have the data partition take some of the internal SD as I don't use it due to having them swapped.  No idea how feasible that is.  But that's about it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've been patiently waiting in the background for a custom rom for this device.  I understand the kernel source has been released by ZTE.

The stock rom is OK but looking for updates and some mods like 2G to 3G switch and circle battery mod in status bar.

A fantastic specification phone for the money.

what happened to Konsta, any reason he given up on the blade scene?

can't believe the blade 1 has more dev support.

I bought the V because I thought it would have the best dev support :(

Guest shiftyc

The stock rom is OK but looking for updates and some mods like 2G to 3G switch and circle battery mod in status bar.

You don't need a custom ROM for small tweaks like that, download Power Toggles which will give you both those features.