prestigio pmp3970b

Guest pedjos83

• 1 month later...

What is your impresions of this tablet?Is there any custom rom available? I did not found any,i will have to use google translate and search,it seams its rusian product...Maybe i will bay this one,thats whay i wonna know.

Guest pedjos83

Tablet itself is excellent, the screen is excellent, processor speed alone is phenomenal, I never really jammed, the internal memory is 1GB internal SD card is 1.4 GB and a memory card slot. For me the only drawback is that the back cover is made ​​of rubber and therefore when the processor returns and a pill known to be hot. And another drawback is that it is going weak charger with a tablet, for example, when playing a demanding game and a full tablet charger known to be slow ...

I found a custom rom on 4pda site but I can not install CWM on it that I can not find it ...
Overall Budget: Quality is excellent for the money!

ps.sorry for my bad english :-(

Edited by pedjos83

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Kama86

I have device now  ;) yeah,it looks good for now,fast,very fast...games runing ok on it,and yes it is realy hot back,i got feling that i can make coffee on it after modern combat 4  :D 1gb ram,1.5 cpu,and good gpu making this device greate for this kind of money, you're right.Not have in plan to change rom soon,but if u found proper recovery,rom and instructions,can u post the link?Later i will need it.Cheers mate 

• 4 months later...
Guest pedjos83

I found the ROM website 4pda.ru was not bad, all backgrounds were as Prestigio logo etc., proguglaj forum are there many other things ... Unfortunately I have no more tablet, he started to reset itself, until eventually one is more could not work, I took it to a service center where they told me that she went motherboard and since it was under warranty, they gave me a certificate to change tablet for another one, I change the tablet to another, I got asus memo pad HD7