Me and phones... BASE Lutea 2 :(

Guest billpine

Guest billpine

Hello chaps. Had me phone not 30 minutes and already ballsed something up. 

Trying to root the bugger. One click didn't do it neither did Doomlord effort. Last attempt was Paul's program which did it's thing, re-booted the phone but now the dam thing is in a loop?

Tried vol up, power and home - factory reset etc but to no avail..

Can someone please suggest a fix - I'll blast a pint over by paypal for your trouble.

Do you have a card reader for the micro SD card? If you do then you can try flashing a TPT.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/btvlkadcwcw5nzp/ZTESkate_CustomROM_SKatie_TPT_v1.1.zip

You'd download the above file, extract the image.bin and put it on the root of the SD card. You'd then hold volume up, menu and the power button. You'll see a progress bar go across the screen if you done it right and then it'll reboot itself.

If all has gone well then hold volume down as you power it on and it'll take you to ClockworkMod where you can then flash a custom ROM.

If for some reason after installing the ROM you don't have ClockworkMod then I'll tell you how to get that working too.

Edited by H3ROS

Guest billpine

H3ROS you are a star, much appreciated. Up and running again!

Scrap that.. your paypal in bottom link. I'll get that beer sorted bud..

Edited by billpine

Hey, no problem. Glad you got it working again :)

From what I can tell nothing new has shown up in my PayPal, but I'm not too fussed about it. I'm just happy to have helped.