I just go mine this morning, but so far I am very impressed. Android 4.3 is really neat compared to earlier versions, and it gives this phone a number of advantages:
- After installing Google Keyboard, gestures are supported.
- The phone has unified storage memory, so you cannot run out of app storage (unless all the memory is full).
- Everything is nice and fluid, either because of better software or better hardware.
- It seems to be compatible with every app except for NowTV.
The hardware is also quite nice:
- It supports USB-otg, so you can connect USB devices such as a keyboard using a simple adapter.
- The camera does not have many pixel, but the pictures are quite decent. The light is very bright.
- The screen is really nice - good brightness, although the minimum level could be lower.
My only questions are:
- Can I connect an external screen? I know it does not have an HDMI connector, but maybe there is a USB adapter?
- Is there a way to root it? I guess it is not essential, but still nice for a few apps.
Overall I would say this is absolutely brilliant for the price - this is just as revolutionary as the original ZTE Blade was.