- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

vrotmnenogi25

vrotmnenogi25

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Yo. I have default recovery on my device. I don't flash TWRP or other CWM. If you still need it, I can backup it into .img file

LeGoro

LeGoro

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Devices:Cloudmobile S500

L-am trimis in garantie (cu custom rom si TWRP pe el) si intradevar dupa aprox. o saptamana  mi-au adus alt telefon nou pe care l-am trimis din nou (dupa doar 1 saptamana de utilizare) deoarece aveam jumatate de ecran (partea stanga) plina cu pixeli morti iar senzorul de proximitate era mort si el. Prostie de telefon ! :)) Cred ca-mi voi cumpara altul de Craciun.

ENG: 

I sent the phone in the warranty (with custom rom and TWRP on it) and after about a week they gave me another phone which I sent it again (after just one week of use) because I had half of the screen (left) filled with dead pixels and proximity sensor was dead too. Stupid phone! :)) I think I'll buy another one for Christmas.

execpwd

execpwd

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
  • Interests:I.T;High-tech;Gaming;
  • Devices:S500,Explorer,Nexus7,Defy+,

Ask for your money back, or for another device ( in the same range of price of yours, or if you have more money , the price of Acer + your money = another phone ).

That's what I did with one of my tablets ... I didn't like it anymore, I managed to damage the motherboard, they weren't able to replace it/fix it, so I received my money back. Pretty good I'd say ...

I am pretty happy with the actual phone ( I mean mine. ) Like a wonder , I have no dead pixels , no random reboots , no freezes , and I know it has no problems, because I took good care of it. 

Good luck with your problem. I hope it will solve, eventually :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users