Trying to unroot and stuck on 1.3 update

Guest revomikey101

Guest revomikey101

Hi Guys, i am trying to unroot, this is where i am so far,

Reset back to factgory settings through settings.

tried to update and stuck on the 1.3 loop.

I have access to a 64bit linux machine and a 32bit windows

I really now just want to set it back to day one and forget about the rooting thing as only my wife and son use the judl so there is no need for it anymore.

I wish i hadnt mucked about with it so much to be honest, so with the kit i have could someone tell me how to reload it as it left the shop please? unrooted and full of bloatware is fine. :)

Thanks guys

Guest revomikey101

Now i am calm again and the hudl is working, apart from being unable to charge when turned off i am back to thinking how i can restore to day one with the original unrooted bloated image.

is there a stock rom that can be flashed with rk that can do this? I tried Pauls stock rom but it stuck me on the update loop so i can only assume its not an identical copy of day one.

Any advice fellas?

Guest revomikey101

Now i am calm again and the hudl is working, apart from being unable to charge when turned off i am back to thinking how i can restore to day one with the original unrooted bloated image, is there a stock rom that can be flashed with rk that can do this? I tried Pauls stock rom but it stuck me on the update loop so i can only assume its not an identical copy of day one.

Any advice fellas?

Guest revomikey101

Yeah all good now thanks fellas, great advice in these threads, i went too far too soon and felt a factory unrooted reflash would be nice, thanks to captain midnights image file i am back to stock happy in the knowledge that whatever goes wrong i can reflash to day one. Very comforting.

Thanks again.

Guest revomikey101

Yeah all good now thanks fellas, great advice in these threads, i went too far too soon and felt a factory unrooted reflash would be nice, thanks to captain midnights image file i am back to stock happy in the knowledge that whatever goes wrong i can reflash to day one. Very comforting.

Thanks again.

Guest revomikey101

Thanks again.

Guest revomikey101

Lol, my hudls biggest problem is me and my overwhelming urge to hack things, its great now though, disabled the Tesco apps and it will charge on and off as its meant to, i will leave it alone for a while until some custom roms come out.