Tesco Direct selling 8GB Moto G for £99

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest PaulOBrien

Tesco Direct are now selling the fantastic Moto G (8GB model) for only £99, with stock of the black model to follow at £129.

The price, which includes free delivery either to you or your local store, is also eligible for 'Clubcard Boost' which means you can pick if up for effectively half price using Tesco Clubcard vouchers.

What a deal...!

Head on over to Tesco to buy.

motogimage.jpg

Click here to view the item

Guest WearTheFoxHat

haha that's what I'd popped here to find out.  My mother currently has hand-me-down handsets from my sister, but they are really quite old ones now, as I tend to sell mine on.

She's asked for a phone with a decent camera.  But I'm thinking "If it's got a camera, she's going to want to view the pictures too, so will need a larger screen".  

So smartphone it is ... but would like it SIM unlocked to allow her to use her current number. 

Guest Ydnaroo

The first sentence of the OP doesn't read quite right; the model offered for £99 is the 8GB Black variant, is the £129 option going to be the 16GB version?

Guest domenico lamberti

I would imagine at the very worst that giffgaff and o2 would work seen as they run off the same network which isn't too bad?

Tesco Mobile units tend to be "double locked" wherein they are locked to O2, and then are locked to Tesco, so you cant even use GiffGaff or O2 SIMs in it

Guest everett_psycho

it says that there are no sellers, no price is listed either. Where did you hear it was £99?

They were selling it earlier, must have sold out though, not surprised at that price really

Jesus, this is definitely the biggest budget game changer android has ever seen. Far bigger than the original ZTE blade or huawei G300. Cross the board stellar reviews. Tempted to get one for sport at that price. Imagine what the Moto G2 will be like as well...madness

unlock codes for £2 on ebay, http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Motorola-Moto-G-Mobile-Phone-Unlock-Code-/111223239973?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item19e56bf525 top rated seller, looks legit 99.9% positive feedback from 28009 sales

think if i can get one from tesco i will give this a test, looks similar to the person who sells the huawei unlock codes which worked great.

Guest TescoHudl

unlock codes for £2 on ebay, http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Motorola-Moto-G-Mobile-Phone-Unlock-Code-/111223239973?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item19e56bf525 top rated seller, looks legit 99.9% positive feedback from 28009 sales

think if i can get one from tesco i will give this a test, looks similar to the person who sells the huawei unlock codes which worked great.

Thanks for posting that, i might give it a try. Even if it doesn't work, it's only two quid gone down the drain. :)

Does anyone know when the Moto G is coming into the Tesco phone shop's in the stores?

Thanks for posting that, i might give it a try. Even if it doesn't work, it's only two quid gone down the drain. :)

Does anyone know when the Moto G is coming into the Tesco phone shop's in the stores?

100% work for tesco, i now know people who have used them & people on xda,

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2538935

plus as long as you pay via paypal on ebay you will always be refunded if anyone attempts to scam.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.