• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Buby666

Buby666

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300

Hi, I think I bricked my G300, when I turn it on, it just keeps rebooting over and over again. I can't even acess recovery. But I can force update by holding Volume Up & Down and power on, so I was wondering is there anything I can do in this stage? Update-ing official stock ROM? Would it help? And which one, B952 or B940? Thanks. :)

Garnt

Garnt

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts

If you can force update then that should repair it.  It don't really matter which one you use, but B952 is the more up to date one

Buby666

Buby666

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

I tried to install b952, but it stops at 1/4 and just stays there, maybe file is corrupt?

Buby666

Buby666

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

I think I know what I did wrong... I tried to unlock bootloader on GB (now I know that I shouldn't have done that) So is there any way to fix this?

bidzapfc

bidzapfc

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts
  • Interests:Meeting someone's mother
  • Devices:Sony Xperia ZR

Flash b899 or b895 through dload

If you are reading this, then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second of your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty you can't honestly think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed by authority that you give respect and credence to all who demand it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think everything you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told you should want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job, start a fight, prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity, you will become a statistic. You have been warned. ~ Tyler

Buby666

Buby666

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

I tried some firmware-s (not sure if i tried those two) but every time i only get pink line that is loading (without any text) and stops and some point

bidzapfc

bidzapfc

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts
  • Interests:Meeting someone's mother
  • Devices:Sony Xperia ZR
Report after you are done

If you are reading this, then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second of your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty you can't honestly think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed by authority that you give respect and credence to all who demand it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think everything you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told you should want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job, start a fight, prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity, you will become a statistic. You have been warned. ~ Tyler

Buby666

Buby666

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Yep...same thing...just pink line loading,without any text,and stops at 1/3...

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,868 posts

We need more mods around here, people keep on posting non-development things in the development section. It's getting out of hand  :blink:

e2199c4dbb.png823c51b6b0.pngc3f6e04cdb.pngbc36a18046.pngead60d1912.pnge46a22ae54.png

Phones: Samsung Galaxy S4 Qualcomm & Huawei Ascend G300

PC: AMD FX 8350 8 CORE 4.2Ghz CPU, 16GB 1600Mhz Kingston HyperX RAM, Gigabyte R9 270X Winforce Edition GPU

Like my work? Hit that +1 button as a thank you! Want to support me? You could consider donating!  :)

Subscribe to my YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/thekyan31

vhristenco

vhristenco

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Devices:G300

Flash middle package first, then B952 and it will install.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users