[STOCK ROM] REPACK B199 Android 4.1.1 G510/Y300

Guest ShockeyCzT

Guest TangerineTractor

Installed and flashed fine. Lots of bloat on first boot, but once cleaned up its nice and smooth and fast... be interesting to compare battery and stability to fusion b8.

Guest ShockeyCzT

Thanks for ur work :)

Would u please provide dev host or mediafire link.

I download 2 roms from mega by my cell but they did not flash

tomorrow i will give all my work to dev host

Guest TangerineTractor

Just bumping this, in case it gets lost in all the other new stuff!

Flash this, then flash super-su straight after it.

Stripped and cleaned down, this is an excellent base rom. It's fast, stable, and battery consumption is minimal. Everything just works. If you're not a slave to having the latest OS version just for the sake of it, and you aren't bothered about transperencies, customisations and stuff, I'd recommend using this as a starting point - use ROM Toolbox or similar to remove the apps you don't want. I'd recommend nova launcher - the beta 4.4 style one is fast and smooth.

Edited by TangerineTractor

Guest soulhand

Literally the only change I care about from FusionX is getting a circle-with-percentage battery indicator. Is there some way of doing that with this repacked ROM?

(And CPU control/scheduler maybe, but that's not a requirement for me)

Guest TangerineTractor

No, don;t think so. But I`m with you - I want a battery figure on the status bar - so modify the build.prop ro hware battery percent to show the battery percentage next to the icon... or install power toggles and set the persistent icon in teh notification toggles... i use power toggles instead of the default toggles anyway.

Literally the only change I care about from FusionX is getting a circle-with-percentage battery indicator. Is there some way of doing that with this repacked ROM?

search this Y300V100R001C00B199 on google  :ph34r:

Guest TangerineTractor

Nice.

Not sure if I want to re-blast just for the circle though - any chance of the systemui file?

Edited by TangerineTractor

Guest soulhand

OK., but I'd like to know more about it before downloading and installing an random ZIP from the internet :)

(I can't see the .de one, blocked by the work network). 

What is this ROM? What changes?

Guest TangerineTractor

Just an update... battery is the best I personally have seen... 10% in 3 hours on Wi-Fi, including 1 hour of screen on time.

It's as fast as anything I've tried, and no bugs.

Guest zsolt64555

yes

battery usage is on of the best in this rom, and very good performance

maked some changes in build.prop (battery percentages, and some dalvik tweak)

i delete some unusable apps from system\app and i have got 170 MB free memory :D  :D  :D

everything works well :P

thx

Guest matiasn

Does anyone knows whar can I find the stock firmware (update.app Or flasheable backup) for Y300-0151 (Latin América). I cant use 0100 or G510 firmwares because I'm losing 3G or having overheat problems. Thx!

BTW, I looked up for google and here but I have found nothing but a B172, I cant use it because Im at B173 branded rite now.

Edited by matiasn

Guest askrulous

Many thanks for this repack Shockey.

Nice solid reliable ROM, battery seems good and with Holo launcher everything is slippery smooth.

Proof yet again that stock based is best (IMHO)

Edited by askrulous

Guest milanso

Just installed this ROM and its great. I also installed gravitybox which has the option to change the battery style, and one of the options is the circle battery with percentage ;)

Guest TangerineTractor

Just installed this ROM and its great. I also installed gravitybox which has the option to change the battery style, and one of the options is the circle battery with percentage ;)

Yeah, but xposed/gravitybox kills a remote control app I like/need to use at work!