• Please log in to reply
127 replies to this topic

matiasn

matiasn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Y300-0151

Does anyone knows whar can I find the stock firmware (update.app Or flasheable backup) for Y300-0151 (Latin América). I cant use 0100 or G510 firmwares because I'm losing 3G or having overheat problems. Thx!

BTW, I looked up for google and here but I have found nothing but a B172, I cant use it because Im at B173 branded rite now.

Edited by matiasn, 26 November 2013 - 04:37 AM.

radu_sergiu

radu_sergiu

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts
  • Devices:Huawei G510
does anyone have a link for su binary to flash it?
thanks

askrulous

askrulous

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Devices:y300
Many thanks for this repack Shockey.

Nice solid reliable ROM, battery seems good and with Holo launcher everything is slippery smooth.

Proof yet again that stock based is best (IMHO)

Edited by askrulous, 27 November 2013 - 07:30 PM.

milanso

milanso

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G510-0200

Literally the only change I care about from FusionX is getting a circle-with-percentage battery indicator. Is there some way of doing that with this repacked ROM?

(And CPU control/scheduler maybe, but that's not a requirement for me)

Just installed this ROM and its great. I also installed gravitybox which has the option to change the battery style, and one of the options is the circle battery with percentage ;)

TangerineTractor

TangerineTractor

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,473 posts

Just installed this ROM and its great. I also installed gravitybox which has the option to change the battery style, and one of the options is the circle battery with percentage ;)

Yeah, but xposed/gravitybox kills a remote control app I like/need to use at work!

I'm saving up for a sofa so I can sit in the other room and tweak my phone without my wife nagging... thanks!

TayoOnabule

TayoOnabule

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 406 posts

Yeah, but xposed/gravitybox kills a remote control app I like/need to use at work!

You mean ShareKM?... 'cause that app is awesome

ROM: CM11 By Dazzozo

Launcher: Nova

TangerineTractor

TangerineTractor

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,473 posts

You mean ShareKM?... 'cause that app is awesome

Yep, that's the one... but it doesn't like xposed framework... and it doens't work on wifi on 4.4!
I combine it with tasker, and when I plug in my charger when I'm at work it automatically kicks in.

I'm saving up for a sofa so I can sit in the other room and tweak my phone without my wife nagging... thanks!

TayoOnabule

TayoOnabule

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 406 posts

Yep, that's the one... but it doesn't like xposed framework... and it doens't work on wifi on 4.4!
I combine it with tasker, and when I plug in my charger when I'm at work it automatically kicks in.

That's a pretty sweet setup. i might do a similar thing for my desktop

TangerineTractor

TangerineTractor

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,473 posts

Theres a new 199 based rom on HTCmania that I'm just downloading. From the looks of things, they've done most of the same stuff that I do to a stock rom to get it how I like, so might be worht having a look. I'll stick a link up if it's any good.

TangerineTractor

TangerineTractor

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,473 posts

Yeah, a tasker rule to say when conencted to a certain wifi network and to a charger, run the app - simple as that really.

TayoOnabule

TayoOnabule

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 406 posts

Theres a new 199 based rom on HTCmania that I'm just downloading. From the looks of things, they've done most of the same stuff that I do to a stock rom to get it how I like, so might be worht having a look. I'll stick a link up if it's any good.

Oh yeah, Looks nice. I'll give it a go later on. in general this b199 update is pretty nice :3

TayoOnabule

TayoOnabule

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 406 posts

Yeah, a tasker rule to say when conencted to a certain wifi network and to a charger, run the app - simple as that really.

Thanks :) i just got it working. It's such a perfect idea :P

soulhand

soulhand

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts
  • Devices:Huawei G300, San Francisco 2
  • Twitter:@soulhand

Oh yeah, Looks nice. I'll give it a go later on. in general this b199 update is pretty nice :3

Can you post the htcmania link? I can't get to that site from the work network but I'd like to look later..

BabalubaCRO

BabalubaCRO

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Y300

G510: https://mega.co.nz/#...MBqZtxolHJZi9Xk

Y300: https://mega.co.nz/#...8e6EJMPz48cq1aw

installation with TWRP or CWM

Hi ShockeyCzT and ofc everybody:)

ScockeyCzT is it possible that you make this rom with features below:

-all stock apps (remove only default mail providers from email app because it cannot be removed manually)

-default jelly bean launcher (with JB icons ofc)

-replace default gallery app with QuickPic

-rom flashable through TWRP

Tnx in advance.

TangerineTractor

TangerineTractor

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,473 posts

Can you post the htcmania link? I can't get to that site from the work network but I'd like to look later..

I wouldn;t bother if you`ve already got this one tweaked as you like it...
Yes it has some bits pre-done, but I got a couple of FCs and some strange battery consumption, or at least strange reporting. No wakelocks, but level going down slowly even though it was plugged into a charger! Certainly no faster than this rom anyway.

Waqar118

Waqar118

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend Y300
Would anyone upload it to dev host or mediafire and provide its link please

jackosterman

jackosterman

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts
  • Devices:Nexus 5
Stupid question, but the blinking notification LED has changed from blue to green for everyone else, right? (I'm on FusionX myself, but figured it may be more pertinent to ask here.)

Edited by jackosterman, 30 November 2013 - 09:14 AM.

nirmalbalaji

nirmalbalaji

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 259 posts
  • Devices:Moto G
  • Twitter:@NirmalBalaji

Stupid question, but the blinking notification LED has changed from blue to green for everyone else, right? (I'm on FusionX myself, but figured it may be more pertinent to ask here.)

Green is the default notification colour on Stock ROM.

whettingstone

whettingstone

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Could you give us the rundown of what you change? Or atleast send it in a PM to me?

I have tried running tasker but it keeps getting killed it seems. Anything in particular you have to do to keep it running?

Waqar118

Waqar118

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Would anyone upload it to dev host or mediafire and provide its link please

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users