nirmalbalaji

nirmalbalaji

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 264 posts
  • Devices:Moto G
  • Twitter:@NirmalBalaji

I heard that B199 Germany Stock ROM is from the E-Plus mobile telecommunications operator of Germany. It was confirmed by Huawei News Germany and our friends at Android Hilfe. Anyone have spotted the E-Plus branding with B199?

And B199 Northeast Europe Channel 05011LQU Firmware was found at this AsanFile link.

trikomlabs

trikomlabs

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Interests:computers, electronics
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend P6
  • Twitter:@trikomlabs

wow.. this rom is even better than my stock rom that came within the purchase.. G510-0200V100R001C00B186...

camera auto-focus in just a second.. everything works perfectly.. haven't found a bug.. hopefully won't be any :unsure:

TangerineTractor

TangerineTractor

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,473 posts
Yes, this is the rom I keep coming back to. Rock solid, fast, brilliant battery. I did 6 hours of what I'd consider heavy use last night, still had 60% battery left.
If you can live without a few themes and transparencies, and you need everything to workreliably, then this is a good bet, especially with a decent launcher like nova installed.

I'm saving up for a sofa so I can sit in the other room and tweak my phone without my wife nagging... thanks!

TangerineTractor

TangerineTractor

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,473 posts

You can have the percent in a circle with fusionx

Yeah, but some people don`t want the other tweaks in Fusion!
There is a link from Tillaz in the fuzionx thread to an xda battery mod page, it works - I`ve made a mod for this rom... but I didn't like it, and decided just enabling the percentage on the status bar is good enough for me.

Try it here - flash in recovery, but make a backup first in case you don't like it!

https://dl.dropboxus...Battery_Mod.zip

Original thread here: http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1434061

Edited by TangerineTractor, 04 December 2013 - 01:51 PM.

I'm saving up for a sofa so I can sit in the other room and tweak my phone without my wife nagging... thanks!

Picvajzmen

Picvajzmen

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts
  • Devices:huawei ascend g510

Tangerine, i gotta ask, is there any difference in battery life between this and fusionX rom? i dont think there is but i had to ask cause i know you tested it.

TangerineTractor

TangerineTractor

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,473 posts

Tangerine, i gotta ask, is there any difference in battery life between this and fusionX rom? i dont think there is but i had to ask cause i know you tested it.

Probably not. Battery stats seem to be very erratic. One day you can be fully charges, unplug, and it stays at 100% for an hour, another it drops 3% in a minute... for me, this is the most stable, smooth and battery efficient rom. Fusion is similar, but I don't need the extras, so I'm sticking with this as my fall back rom after testing anything new. I couldn't say Fusion is worse for battery, but there's certainly nothing better.

Edited by TangerineTractor, 05 December 2013 - 09:04 AM.

Picvajzmen

Picvajzmen

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts
  • Devices:huawei ascend g510

ok, thanks Tangerine:)

Mirke

Mirke

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts
  • Devices:Huawei G510 & LG L9 II

Where is lost the difference between this two devices 

G510; 480x854 pixel Y300: 480x800 pixel

How does this 54 pixel difference affects the interface?

TayoOnabule

TayoOnabule

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 406 posts

Where is lost the difference between this two devices 

G510; 480x854 pixel Y300: 480x800 pixel

How does this 54 pixel difference affects the interface?

Barely affects it. Obviously with the g510 you get the 19:9 aspect ratio, but if you were to live with either phone for a couple of days, you really wouldn't care too much about it

ROM: CM11 By Dazzozo

Launcher: Nova

Mirke

Mirke

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts

Good job on repacking ;)

Mirke

Mirke

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts

best rom at the moment imo

Indeed, battery is simply stunning. Pair it with Nova, SD Booster, Seeder and Greenify and you get a perfect combination.

newestuser

newestuser

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Y300

is it a huge performance improvement over B197?

SH3H1

SH3H1

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,257 posts
  • Devices:Xiaomi Redmi 1S

Yes it has :D

TangerineTractor

TangerineTractor

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,473 posts

Not huge, but noticeable.

newestuser

newestuser

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

What about Ram? im not sure if its worth reinstalling the rom because i have installed alot of apps, some games that i made alot of progress aswel :D

What about the launcher? does it work silky smooth like on similar phones (LG L5 II L7 II) ?

TangerineTractor

TangerineTractor

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,473 posts

What about Ram? im not sure if its worth reinstalling the rom because i have installed alot of apps, some games that i made alot of progress aswel :D

What about the launcher? does it work silky smooth like on similar phones (LG L5 II L7 II) ?

I use Nova so coulnd't say. You can always use a utility to backup your apps - then reinstall them and restore data only to ensure a clean install. That`s what I do with my apps that need most manual configuring - but I don;t play games; I don't consider this to be a gaming device - for the money its a phone and a messaging tool and a web browser., and that's what I configure mine to do, and it does it pretty well.

newestuser

newestuser

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

For me its all purpose device, by the way im not talking about heavy games, but the ones you play in a wc or an airport or when you have free time :D

what kind of utility you would recommend?

i tried Nova, but i cant load some widgets, for example weather

TangerineTractor

TangerineTractor

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,473 posts
I use Rom Toolbox Pro (paid version) does everythign I need, root browser, build.prop editor, app manager/uninstaller/backup/restore, boot animation changer...

I don't have a weather widget, but there are plenty available that work with Nova.

newestuser

newestuser

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

as i understand to backup all the nescesary data phone has to be rooted?

TangerineTractor

TangerineTractor

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,473 posts

as i understand to backup all the nescesary data phone has to be rooted?

Well you need a custom recovery to install it, and I don't see the point of going as far as inhaling a custom recovery and rom and not rooting.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users