Factory Unlock Your Moto G For Only £2.04 (Make SIM Free)

Guest tillaz

Guest fattybacon

The motorola servers were down last night, so Simon the eBay guy has taken the auction offline while he catches up with the massive backlog.

Paul, have you rooted your Tesco one? I've got the heebie jeebies that the bootloader is unlockable.

Edited by fattybacon

Guest PaulOBrien

The motorola servers were down last night, so Simon the eBay guy has taken the auction offline while he catches up with the massive backlog.

Paul, have you rooted your Tesco one? I've got the heebie jeebies that the bootloader is unlockable.

Yup, bootloader unlocked, flashed generic retail image and rooted, no problem.

P

Guest clayts450

Brilliant service from this guy - recommended : had my code within 20 minutes.

Great market philosophy - charge cheap, loads of customers, loads of moolah - good for him :)

Guest trueno2k

Here's another ebay unlock code provider for Moto G - link HERE... Not sure how long these prices will stay this low as if my memory serves me right prices for unlock codes for previous cheap and cheerful smartphone rose a few weeks later...

2pence sorted!.. ;)

Guest MickJack

Here's another ebay unlock code provider for Moto G - link HERE... Not sure how long these prices will stay this low as if my memory serves me right prices for unlock codes for previous cheap and cheerful smartphone rose a few weeks later...

2pence sorted!.. ;)

Used this service yesterday, (smgreen1969 away until 5th) had code back in just under 10 minutes, just unlocked no problems.

Guest alpine101

Used this service yesterday, (smgreen1969 away until 5th) had code back in just under 10 minutes, just unlocked no problems.

Same here. The original chap must have become overloaded!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest yee_har

Hi and potential daft question alert.

Is there any reason why I shouldn't (or "can't") unlock a Tesco 8 GB Moto G "straight from the box" i.e. with it never seeing the Tesco SIM?

Be good to know from anybody who has.

Many thanks.

Edited by yee_har

Guest ahardie

Hi and potential daft question alert.

Is there any reason why I shouldn't (or "can't") unlock a Tesco 8 GB Moto G "straight from the box" i.e. with it never seeing the Tesco SIM?

Be good to know from anybody who has.

Many thanks.

I unlocked the phone straight from the box without ever putting the Tesco sim in. I used the same ebay trader linked to in post 22. The phone works a treat, it's an amazing bargain at only £99.