• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

NBarbosa

NBarbosa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Hi everyone,

I recently changed my huawei from gingerbread (stock) to Cyanogenmod and I couldn't be happier! My cellphone was slow and sluggish and after this change it's performing quite faster now.

One problem I'm having now is that some of the apps I download, even from google play store, install directly on my internal storage, the one with roughly 800mb memory, I'm assuming that this is my Huawei's flash memory (?), and I can't move them to my SD card since the option is grayed out..

Is there any reason for this to be happening? This happens with games, browsers, social media apps, and few others, which makes it sort of restraining because the cellphone has a 2gb internal sd and a 8gb external sd.. (and I can't install nothing on my 8gb SD, god knows why..)

Is there anyway to solve this problem?

Thanks for all.

plewis1981

plewis1981

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 398 posts
  • Interests:Technoligy, F1 and Cycling
  • Devices:Moto G
  • Twitter:@plewis1981
If you have recently flashed CM10.2 check /data/lost+found with any root explorer for a buildup of files, as builds before 25/11 have a problem when setting the SD card as primary storage, which fills up this folder you can delete theses files if this is the problem

Nobody is perfect, I am nobody, therefore I am perfect :)

If I have helped you PLEASE Press the +1 button
and don't forget to push the Dev's +1 buttons to.

NBarbosa

NBarbosa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Thanks for your quick answer.

I've used cyanogenmod File Manager.

That folder is empty..

When you're talking about builds, you're saying apps builds? (why does this happens?)

My CyanogenMod version is: 10.2-20131119-NIGHTLY-u1-8815

plewis1981

plewis1981

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 398 posts
  • Interests:Technoligy, F1 and Cycling
  • Devices:Moto G
  • Twitter:@plewis1981
You can use this app to fined out which files are using up your data, simply grant su rights in settings.

https://play.google....storageanalyser

The build date is the date the ROM was built, and things can change from day to day.

Nobody is perfect, I am nobody, therefore I am perfect :)

If I have helped you PLEASE Press the +1 button
and don't forget to push the Dev's +1 buttons to.

bidzapfc

bidzapfc

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts
  • Interests:Meeting someone's mother
  • Devices:Sony Xperia ZR

Just change default storage to external. Either in settings-storage or by adding "persist.sys.vold.switchexternal=1" to build.prop

If you are reading this, then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second of your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty you can't honestly think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed by authority that you give respect and credence to all who demand it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think everything you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told you should want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job, start a fight, prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity, you will become a statistic. You have been warned. ~ Tyler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users