KonsTaT

Guest deepnesssss

Guest huibuhh

Surely he can stop developing whenever he wants to but after such a long time in the blade's community a short goodbye -post wouldn't be too uncommon so that everybody 'officially' knows that development has stopped and has a thread where he can thank KonstaT for all the time he spend improving our device.

So KonstaT if you read this and you really - for any reason whatsoever - stopped development I just want to say that your work has always been very much appreciated.

Guest huibuhh

Just read in another thread that KonstaT wrote on Nov 01 he would do Kitkat (at least for Blade V) but that it is months away. So either it is quite complicated (again) or he got private matters.

Guess we just got to be patient :)

Guest Snap.IT

Surely he can stop developing whenever he wants to but after such a long time in the blade's community a short goodbye -post wouldn't be too uncommon so that everybody 'officially' knows that development has stopped and has a thread where he can thank KonstaT for all the time he spend improving our device.

So KonstaT if you read this and you really - for any reason whatsoever - stopped development I just want to say that your work has always been very much appreciated.

"Saddest part about this community is that you get +1's for your trolling/harassing/pestering posts (yes, I've read every single one of your 54 posts and you've done nothing else), but when I release something that actually has things fixed that people have been bitching and whining about, I don't get a single thank you or a +1!

I'll find other ways to continue my hobby but I'm done with internet message boards. I'm out."

I think he'll be posting new stuff but won't stick around to hear people whine about it.

Guest przemvelbenny

I don't need to comment etc. Without KonstaT's work our smartphones became boring as sh*t... Abandoned :(

Hey, dear Konstat! At last give us some link(s) to your website/blog with links to Your ROMs. We won't be bitching or whining about, cause we even won't have ability to do that :) Without Your support i feel like a lonely, abandoned bitch... :(

I don't need to comment etc. Without KonstaT's work our smartphones became boring as sh*t... Abandoned :(

Hey, dear Konstat! At last give us some link(s) to your website/blog with links to Your ROMs. We won't be bitching or whining about, cause we even won't have ability to do that :) Without Your support i feel like a lonely, abandoned bitch... :(

There is activity on his github, link can be found on his ROM threads, to be honest and this is only my amateur view, there has not been any significant changes to CM10.2 since his last release and there is still a lot of device specific work that needs doing if 4.4 will come to our phone. Wish I knew more about this stuff to help but was back of queue when dishing out computer skills.

Guest huibuhh

"Saddest part about this community is that you get +1's for your trolling/harassing/pestering posts (yes, I've read every single one of your 54 posts and you've done nothing else), but when I release something that actually has things fixed that people have been bitching and whining about, I don't get a single thank you or a +1!

I'll find other ways to continue my hobby but I'm done with internet message boards. I'm out."

I think he'll be posting new stuff but won't stick around to hear people whine about it.

Hadn't read that before. Well, it sucks.

I wondered before if those people just totally lack good manners or if they really believe to be entitled to require KonstaT to work for their device as if he was regularly paid for it.

On they other hand there are lots of people (like me) who at least show a little bit of appreciation by clicking the +1 button whenever KonstaT come up with something new as his 2000+ 'likes' show. But they all have now been penetrated by a hand full of trolls. That makes me sad.

Let's hope KonstaT can preserve the joy in his hobby and if he feels emboldened to continue his work on the blades that would be a great present. For the nice guys in here as well as for the trolls ;)

Guest laciegy

In my opinion KonstaT is right everybody was bothering him for the fix and the new updates i totally agree him but i miss him too

Edited by laciegy

Guest MJonMoDaCo

/counts number of people in the unofficial "KonstaT Fan Club"

/joins the back of the queue

/looks at laciegy, paraphrases:

"So I'm a junkie! All it will take is one message from this bloke, and I'll faint like a Justin Bieber infected teenie-bopper"

Guest laciegy

/counts number of people in the unofficial "KonstaT Fan Club"

/joins the back of the queue

/looks at laciegy, paraphrases:

"So I'm a junkie! All it will take is one message from this bloke, and I'll faint like a Justin Bieber infected teenie-bopper"

1. I dont give a f**k

2. I feel sorry for u

3. I didnt meant this but okay

Guest MJonMoDaCo

Heh, its a joke, bro. Pretty sure you know it. In truth there's far more than 9 people that aren't that pleased that he's abandoned the forum because of all the trolling...

Guest Snap.IT

I think he's moving on to different things, but yeah. All the time in the Blade forum none of this happened, not at the beginning on this forum either and then a bunch of Eastern Europeans showed how NOT to behave and it went downhill from there.

I don't blame him, i left three forums for the same reason, people can't read a word you write or they just ignore it, they expect you to repeat yourself every three posts because they can't read through a thread and finally, they expect you to fix things on their end like a broken router...

I noted his updates on the github though and he's still updating cm-11.

So no, he's not "mad" at some people, he's just tired of users not being able to comprehend even the simplest things.

Guest MJonMoDaCo

please

LOL. You might want to ask a developer that actually has said device first, huh? Mind you, even if you donated an s3/s4, its not a given. Surely there are others that have done this already... why not ask them? That is, on s3/4 forum... and not blade 3...