Windows 8.1 "unlock bootloader" ?

Guest Naikkon

Guest Naikkon

Hello.

I try to unlock my G510 bootloader but i can realy do it.

i'm on windows 8 and i can instal ADB toolkit. i try everyting but i just can realy do it.

i got the Code from huawei i follow all the tutorials on YT/forum but i can find the cmd to try to unlock.

is the issue from windows or i'm just stupid ....

Guest Hassams

Are "adb" and "fastboot" commands are recognizable ?

You don't need the whole Android SDK for only two commands but make sure device drivers are installed.

Now fallow these steps:

1- Download This, unzip it and you'll get Adb_fastboot folder

2- Hit windows key and type cmd now right click on cmd and click copy, now paste it to the Adb_fastboot folder which you recently unzipped.

3- Now open the same cmd.exe which you copied in the Adb_fastboot folder and type adb or fastboot if you see list of command then from now on you can use adb and fastboot command but only from the cmd.exe in Adb_fastboot folder.

4- Now fallow the rest of the Unlocking procedure from this link, start from the Unlocking procedure i.e, connect your device, type fastboot devices( Note: if you can't see your device after typing fastboot devices then the drivers might not be installed (check device manager), download the drivers and install them....

Guest Naikkon

Are "adb" and "fastboot" commands are recognizable ?

You don't need the whole Android SDK for only two commands but make sure device drivers are installed.

Now fallow these steps:

1- Download This, unzip it and you'll get Adb_fastboot folder

2- Hit windows key and type cmd now right click on cmd and click copy, now paste it to the Adb_fastboot folder which you recently unzipped.

3- Now open the same cmd.exe which you copied in the Adb_fastboot folder and type adb or fastboot if you see list of command then from now on you can use adb and fastboot command but only from the cmd.exe in Adb_fastboot folder.

4- Now fallow the rest of the Unlocking procedure from this link, start from the Unlocking procedure i.e, connect your device, type fastboot devices( Note: if you can't see your device after typing fastboot devices then the drivers might not be installed (check device manager), download the drivers and install them....

thank you you are a life savior