My phone is a UK phone with the following build number: Y300-0100V100R001C00B194, purchased in July 2013
So the stock recovery included is specifically for this, but maybe you can use it for your country.
For this to work you will have to have TWRP recovery already installed. Also, if anything goes wrong then please do not blame me, as I am only sharing what I know.
Download the Stock.7z file and extract it wherever you like.
The checksum for this file is:
Do the following in order.
From the "ROM BACKUP - as from purchase" folder
1. Place the TWRP folder in the root of the micro SD - so your path on the micro SD card should look like \TWRP\BACKUPS\...........
Place these 2 files in the root of the micro SD
4. Boot into TWRP recovery on the phone - If the phone is off then keep hold of the volume up and power button
5. Choose restore from micro SD
If this fails then you might have to run a TWRP backup of your phone first and then replace all the files it creates with the ones I have supplied. You will need to maintain the folder structure.
If SU needs to be removed
6. Install "remove_su_binary" from root of SD via TWRP
To remove TWRP
7. Install "recovery-stock.zip" from root of SD via TWRP
8. You now have Huawei Recovery - Boot into Huawei Recovery - Hold volume up and Power button till you see the Android and red triangle
9. Wipe cache partition
10. Wipe data/factory reset
Done - Your phone should be exactly as it was when it came out the box, except for if you have unlocked your BootLoader, which you probably have.
BootLoader relock instructions
You need to know your unlock code, as it is the same code to relock.
Necessary drivers and adb have to be installed on your PC.
1. Boot into BootLoader - powered off, hold the volume down and power button for 10 sec.
2. Connect the phone to your PC
3. Open up command prompt
4. Navigate to ADB folder using the “cd” command, so your path might look like c:\adb\
5. Type "fastboot oem get-bootinfo" - without speech marks
7. Now you can see if your Bootloader is locked or unlocked
8. To relock
9. Type "fastboot oem relock xxxxxxxxxxx" - without speech marks and the "xxxxxxxx..." represents your unlock password
10. EnterIf anyone wants to add their suggestions/tips then please go ahead. Hope this helps someone.
Edited by maniv, 12 December 2013 - 12:08 PM.