[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest SamClark

Change "true" to "false" in this line "ro.config.low_ram = true" and becomes "ro.config.low_ram = false" reboot

I already fixed it before you said it. But thanks btw. :)

Guest SamClark

UPDATING TO 1/14 . What are the changes?  I don't understand the Changelog. but Can somebody tell me , What is the changes? in appearance , system ? etc. ? 

It's good to know this :) which gapps are you using now? and, do you use a swap partition? :)

I use pa gapps modular mini now and I've read here not to use swap it would break my phone. Do no I don't use swap

Guest cvele992

I was using ART as default for a week, and I haven't noticed any sagnificant speed improvement, but I have noticed that with dalwik battery life is much better, and I was always getting com.google.process.gapps error with ART, also few apps had a small bugs :)

Guest wbrambley

I use pa gapps modular mini now and I've read here not to use swap it would break my phone. Do no I don't use swap

Mine still works. Just need to adjust the partition in swapper settings. Otherwise you format one of the internal partitions. Those who has to flash back to stock should have looked before they leaped. Me included.

This is a bullshit buggy patch SIM work One time, after reboot SIM still do not work. The author of this patch idiot.

this patch is made for run y300 rom on g330 smartphone. the autor is not an idiot. The problem is an incompatibility of sim/vendor with cm11. With some sim card work perfectly, with other no

Guest theoldsmithy

I'm on the 2014-01-06 rom...has anything important changed in the nightlies since then? which one would people recommend if I am to update - looking for battery life and stability above outright performance. Thanks

damn screentime?

Well I do work in a busy factory yard and my phone is in my pocket most of the day....I do make/take calls during the day....obviously not today but that's the best its ever been since I've been on cm11 :rolleyes:

The Nightly 14.01 is laggy!

I been using 14/01 over 3 hours now...no lag what so ever....but when I flashed it I did loose some of my apps (Facebook and chrome to name a couple) :-/

Guest xals1997

this patch is made for run y300 rom on g330 smartphone. the autor is not an idiot. The problem is an incompatibility of sim/vendor with cm11. With some sim card work perfectly, with other no

Ok thanks :) i don't know it haha but I share the patch because on my g330 is working so good and sim card works perfectly. 

I don't know that this patch only works with some SIM cards.

Guest melafoto

I just install 15.01 and after the reboot received a message: com.android.systemui not working

I don't know ROM or new GApps (gapps-modular-mini-4.4.2-20131230-)  bug...... :(

All App not working....I try downgrade 14.01 ROM and old GApps

the wrong one was xposed framework :(

ROM: 15.01

GApps: pa_gapps-modular-mini-4.4.2-20140111-stripped-signed.zip

All fine without xposed framework.........

Edited by melafoto

Puzzled about some people having lags/crashes/reboots and others don't :-/

I personally have just flashed 15/01 and just and an "android wallpaper cropper com.android.gallery has stopped working..... And that's it. Nothing else, I'll see what happens.......