[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

I've found a strange bug ....

I just opened Facebook and it closed.

I opened it again and it endlessly scrolls 6 or 7 posts.

When I close it, Google play is open....

Never had that before :-/

Several people are reporting some bugs, several are saying its fine....I suppose its down to how each individual sets up their phone, too be fair I've not had many problems, I still get an occasional hiccup with my ringtone stuttering but its way better than what it was, never noticed any other problems until tonight, and its not just Facebook, I've tried several apps, when I close them, something else is open in its place...example, close you tube and Google now is open....close settings and Firefox is open.

Close browser and strings is open :-/

Guest Arjan1234

Hello,

First of all I want to thank you for making this rom. 
I had some issues with the audio on the stock rom on my phone so I rooted it.  I have installed the 4.4.2 rom you've made.
I have a request. My phone is g510-0100 with NFC capabilities. I have tried to install NFC with a script. It installs correctly, and the toggle appears in my options. But I can't turn the NFC on. It just immediatly turns off again. Can you please fix this NFC problem for us. I can't find any other working rom with NFC capabilities for my phone type. I know there are other people out there who also have this problem. I can't go back to my stock rom because the update.app doesn't work. And I'm from the Netherlands so I don't know which update.app I could use. 

It would be awesome if you could fix this NFC issue. 

Thanks for reading

Greetings Arjan :)

Sorry for the bad english.

Guest moochermick

But I can't turn the NFC on. It just immediatly turns off again.

Get the file "nfc.huawei.so" from stock rom and copy it to /systen/lib/hw folder.Change permissions to rw-r-r.

That allows you to keep the nfc option ticked.

I don't know if nfc works though i have nothing to test it with.

Edited by moochermick

Hi, I have flashed 14 build because I don't want to try the 15 one. Everything is okey unless the flash player. Tried to watch some videos with stock browser, dolphin and chrome but it doesn't load . 3 days ago it worked...

Guest wbrambley

Hello,

First of all I want to thank you for making this rom.

I had some issues with the audio on the stock rom on my phone so I rooted it. I have installed the 4.4.2 rom you've made.

I have a request. My phone is g510-0100 with NFC capabilities. I have tried to install NFC with a script. It installs correctly, and the toggle appears in my options. But I can't turn the NFC on. It just immediatly turns off again. Can you please fix this NFC problem for us. I can't find any other working rom with NFC capabilities for my phone type. I know there are other people out there who also have this problem. I can't go back to my stock rom because the update.app doesn't work. And I'm from the Netherlands so I don't know which update.app I could use.

It would be awesome if you could fix this NFC issue.

Thanks for reading

Greetings Arjan :)

Sorry for the bad english.

This should show you to go back to stock.

https://mega.co.nz/#!HB4GVa5B!Bbh-k3i-PlNpLOZuPga-WUTNXskSTvBSSXaWgC9YoDI

Flash from custom recovery, will replace with stock recovery during the process. You can then ota update to latest.

Guest Arjan1234

This should show you to go back to stock.

https://mega.co.nz/#!HB4GVa5B!Bbh-k3i-PlNpLOZuPga-WUTNXskSTvBSSXaWgC9YoDI

Flash from custom recovery, will replace with stock recovery during the process. You can then ota update to latest.

So if update it over the air, does it flash the stock recovery back? I'm not at home right now so i can't try anything.

Thanks for your help

EDIT: Sorry i didn't read your message right. I am trying to flash it right now

EDIT1: I have tried to flash it but I get an error. 

E: unable to open zip file. I have TWRP 2.6.3.3 recovery

Edited by Arjan1234

Guest Arjan1234

The Cyanogenmod 10.1 from Daytona have NFC :-)

Hey, I have flashed this rom, NFC does work if i try to send a beam. But if I try to receive a beam, google play store starts. And I also can't scan any tags

Thanks for your help. 

Why some games linke NFS most wanted don't work on this ROM?

In kratos' cm10.1 it works very smoothly.

does not work or works but slowly?

Edited by fonz93

Guest nirmalbalaji

Does anyone else have difficulty in getting video in Hangouts to work? :(

I have the same concern. Hangouts video calling works for you?

Guest Stanley-007

It is possible to save a new contact or move contacts to phone storage or SIM? In this ROM have the opportunity only to google. The saving options can not be selected. Is there only to google.

Screen 1 = New contact ... Is there only to google.

Screen 2 = Contacts to display ... missing there phone and SIM

post-1031188-0-82580100-1389904901_thumb

post-1031188-0-84016200-1389904902_thumb

post-1031188-0-86724200-1389904903_thumb

Guest Krisoboe

It is possible to save a new contact or move contacts to phone storage or SIM? In this ROM have the opportunity only to google. The saving options can not be selected. Is there only to google.

Screen 1 = New contact ... Is there only to google.

Screen 2 = Contacts to display ... missing there phone and SIM

No i use -> https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.shao.Copy2SIM 

If Dazzozo really given up on this, what is the point of these updates? I mean if this rom can really be better than it is now without his work?From what I saw on Twitter he is done with developing.I'm asking because I do not know, so if anyone can tell me can this rom be better with this nightlys without Dazzozo work?