Photo

Disappointed with Camera - will KitKat bring hope?

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

spreedom

spreedom

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Devices:Nexus 4, Moto G

Same here. I also think my photos are better than they were on the G300.

Same here. I also think my photos are better than they were on the G300.

I don't know..I wish mine was smooth! From my memory the Moto g camera is a little better then the Moto g's but the baby photo taken by the g300 looks a lot better then the Moto g's shots.

Owl93

Owl93

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts
  • Devices:Motorola Moto G
  • Twitter:@O_0wl

I don't know..I wish mine was smooth! From my memory the Moto g camera is a little better then the Moto g's but the baby photo taken by the g300 looks a lot better then the Moto g's shots.

The baby photo seems to be that it was taken with flash on and the others have flash off. That is why, in my opinion, it appears sharper.

jazzuk777

jazzuk777

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
  • Devices:G300, Moto G 16GB, Archos 7o

Hi you may be right about the flash - I did just cherry pick 2 photos I've taken from the 2 phones, just to give you an idea of the quality I seem to get from - so they are really representative what the phones seem to do, rather than saying these are like-for-like shots...

Even outside it seems to be difficult to take action shots (with small children are there any other kind?!) without blurring. Is the shutter just open too long?

spreedom

spreedom

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Devices:Nexus 4, Moto G

Yes I have now sold my nexus 4 and am using the moto g as my main phone. I feel like now I have a great phone apart from the fact that I can't rely on the camera to take a decent shot. It's either out of focus or blurred most of the time. A friend has my old galaxy s2 and doesn't have this problem!

I'm now on 4.4.2 with AOSP camera app and can't see any real improvement.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users