[ROM]MSR-Rom V5 [Official][25-2-14][swing]

Guest Spacecaker

Guest Spacecaker

if something would help thats a logcat or any kind of logs :(

i myself havent found any way to redo the freezes or such..........

currently i also dont have any knowledge or ideas on how to fix/find/figure out the Freeze or such :/

but also very busy again due to school so next update will come over a few months or such

Guest execpwd

Same for me... Random freezes , which I hate... Battery life is ~ 10 % under Reca , and I don't know why. Still , going back to stock again ...

Guest jaiton

Same for me... Random freezes , which I hate... Battery life is ~ 10 % under Reca , and I don't know why. Still , going back to stock again ...

That's sad though we still have some hope to get 4.2 or even 4.4 either of which should be better for the battery.

Guest Razor007

Hi , I'm new here and i tried this rom and is awesome , thank you for making it .

The only bug that i noticed is a freeze that i got yesterday at the lock screen, i hope i won't get no more , and if i do i hope it will be fixed .

Cheers .

• 4 weeks later...
Guest LeGoro

Can you upload the stock camera.apk from this rom? I just put a MIUI camera and now I can't find the default becouse it was better.

Sorry for my english!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Has anyone encountered problems with bluetooth headphones?

I have a Plantronics M55 and I connect the model to the phone but I can not hear anything. I tested the headset on other phones and it worked. 

Do you know any solution?