• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

markanzyxel

markanzyxel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300

Thanks to member from serbian android forum Roštilj, he have found a stock emui 1.5 rom  in version B601 for chinese version of u8818, its in DLOAD package, baseband 2030, rom doesnt have gapps but it have toggles, supported languages are english and chinese, after flashing gapps and rooting its needed to delete file  system/etc/hosts because it will block conections to google servers( u wont be able to sign in to google).

Its very nice and fluid by the words of users wich have tested this rom.

It would be big thanks if any of devs or interested users would repack this rom into zip so it can be flashed with cwm or twrp.

DOWNLOAD

SOURCE

screenshots:
Attached File  153855jmqgsatakyqmakja.png   55.95KB   65 downloadsAttached File  2jbqxwp.png   84.86KB   58 downloadsAttached File  6f17uu.png   105.28KB   56 downloadsAttached File  6g8tpi.png   32.21KB   56 downloadsAttached File  25txbf9.png   73.92KB   54 downloadsAttached File  70xbmf.png   17.09KB   53 downloadsAttached File  viljyc.png   104.82KB   54 downloads

Gabriel94

Gabriel94

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts
  • Devices:Motorola Moto G

Cool

Proud Owner Of a Motorola Moto G
arzw.jpg

Razor3000

Razor3000

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

If it was a flashable zip i would try

15735.png

markanzyxel

markanzyxel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

If it was a flashable zip i would try

Thats why i asked if someone is willing to repack dload in flashable zip so its easier to flash :)

popadicsm

popadicsm

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
  • Devices:Alcatel OT-992D

its for u8818, does it work on u8815?

markanzyxel

markanzyxel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

its for u8818, does it work on u8815?

it works normally with U8815 ;)

bidzapfc

bidzapfc

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts
  • Interests:Meeting someone's mother
  • Devices:Sony Xperia ZR

You should warn people that they need to be on b927 or they will brick phone

If you are reading this, then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second of your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty you can't honestly think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed by authority that you give respect and credence to all who demand it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think everything you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told you should want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job, start a fight, prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity, you will become a statistic. You have been warned. ~ Tyler

rhen

rhen

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 629 posts
  • Devices:Pulse, G300

You should warn people that they need to be on b927 or they will brick phone

Where do you read that?

GApps package for CM11: [link] (last updated 2014-09-18)
For non device specific issues, use CM bug tracker: [link]

bidzapfc

bidzapfc

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts

I read source page with help from our friend gtranslate :D

If you are reading this, then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second of your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty you can't honestly think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed by authority that you give respect and credence to all who demand it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think everything you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told you should want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job, start a fight, prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity, you will become a statistic. You have been warned. ~ Tyler

rhen

rhen

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 629 posts

I read source page with help from our friend gtranslate :D

I read that and haven't found nor B927 nor brick (or similar) word.  :huh:

There is a "Support B926 <-> B601", but it didn't say it brick is you have another version.

Edited by rhen, 09 December 2013 - 09:17 PM.

bidzapfc

bidzapfc

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts

Mhm... By brick i meant that it cant be done. It will be update failed. Also this is a beta version and some features are - disabled

rhen

rhen

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 629 posts

Mhm... By brick i meant that it cant be done. It will be update failed. Also this is a beta version and some features are - disabled

I use the word brick, when you can't make the phone work again. But yeah, it's still a beta. (if Google translate works well :P)

If someone make a flashable zip of this, it should be safe and you could install it over any 2030 baseband ROM.

Edited by rhen, 09 December 2013 - 09:42 PM.

bidzapfc

bidzapfc

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts

Sorry... I know that word makes noobs feet cold :D

markanzyxel

markanzyxel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Yeah it is in in beta for now, still cant wait to test it my self cuz  DLOAD won't work for me so i need to wait for zip version if anyone have time to make one? :P

Gabriel94

Gabriel94

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts
  • Devices:Motorola Moto G

So G300 will get official Emotion UI?

Proud Owner Of a Motorola Moto G
arzw.jpg

markanzyxel

markanzyxel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Its still in beta as i know, but its good to know that we still get updates for g300 :)

robi64

robi64

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Devices:huawei g300

To install this ROM should have B926

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,885 posts
I'll make a repack later if you want?

e2199c4dbb.png823c51b6b0.pngc3f6e04cdb.pngbc36a18046.pngead60d1912.pnge46a22ae54.png

Phones: Samsung Galaxy S4 Qualcomm & Huawei Ascend G300

PC: AMD FX 8350 8 CORE 4.2Ghz CPU, 16GB 1600Mhz Kingston HyperX RAM, Gigabyte R9 270X Winforce Edition GPU

Like my work? Hit that +1 button as a thank you! Want to support me? You could consider donating!  :)

Subscribe to my YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/thekyan31

marcioo

marcioo

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts
I want is to have the official kitkat xD

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,885 posts

I'll start on the repack now, ill correct the languages, phone identities, add root and a better kernel to go along with it.

e2199c4dbb.png823c51b6b0.pngc3f6e04cdb.pngbc36a18046.pngead60d1912.pnge46a22ae54.png

Phones: Samsung Galaxy S4 Qualcomm & Huawei Ascend G300

PC: AMD FX 8350 8 CORE 4.2Ghz CPU, 16GB 1600Mhz Kingston HyperX RAM, Gigabyte R9 270X Winforce Edition GPU

Like my work? Hit that +1 button as a thank you! Want to support me? You could consider donating!  :)

Subscribe to my YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/thekyan31

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users