[ROM] Xperia Z [V2][FINAL]

Guest k0tsompakos

Guest przemvelbenny

What about /system?

Before flashing ROM go to "Mounts and storage" and format /system.

EDIT:

Links to "Lockscreen" and "Small apps" are the same link to "Lockscreen". Isn't it a mistake?

Edited by przemvelbenny

Guest k0tsompakos

What about /system?

Before flashing ROM go to "Mounts and storage" and format /system.

EDIT:

Links to "Lockscreen" and "Small apps" are the same link to "Lockscreen". Isn't it a mistake?

Oops yeah mistake :P thank you update it right now

Guest Snap.IT

This is a try to Xperia Z rom port to our phone.

339twup.jpg24ffwyb.jpg2iizp76.jpgqnl6i1.jpg

BUGS

• Walkman App (Working Walkman Widget)
  • Xperia Movies
  • Xperia Album
  • Xperia Keyboard (Replace with FIX.zip with clasic JB keyboard)

Download

Install it via cwm like other roms.Have a nice day. :)

You built this entirely from scratch and thus feel no need to give credits to anyone who's work you have used?

That's quite impressive.

Guest k0tsompakos

You built this entirely from scratch and thus feel no need to give credits to anyone who's work you have used?

That's quite impressive.

nope sorry about this was a quick post. :)

Based on Cm 4.1.2 KonstaT. thank you for remember this :)

Guest Snap.IT

nope sorry about this was a quick post. :)

Based on Cm 4.1.2 KonstaT. thank you for remember this :)

I know, i saw "cm_atlas40-userdebug 4.1.2 JZO54K eng.tuomas.20130812.093936 test-keys"

Always give credits to the people who actually made the ROM you modded. :)

Guest azodens

I have problem. After I flash this rom, my phone doesn't want to turn on - only startup screen and nothing more. I wiped all (data, cache, dalvik) and  format /system in "Mounts and storage". What wrong?

Guest k0tsompakos

I have problem. After I flash this rom, my phone doesn't want to turn on - only startup screen and nothing more. I wiped all (data, cache, dalvik) and  format /system in "Mounts and storage". What wrong?

Hm? You have Blade III ? That's sounds ridiculous cause is CM 4.1.2 and port base him.

You can see the bootloader screen?

You have acces to ClockWorkMod?

**If you have acces to CWM (ClockWorkMod) go to Mount / Mount USB. Now plug your phone with PC and copy to your SD Card one new ROM who play's in your phone. Then Press Unmount and go back , install zip wipe data and done. I do not thinks it's about this rom cause only you troubleshoot this problem. Thank you very much for your report. Have a nice day

Guest aleksandar069

if you are stuck on boot up logo... go to CWM... wipe to factory... install the ROM... then Lock screen... and then fix.... do not install SMALL APSS...

The ROM is only themed... it's not professional maked like ROBT77...

Kind words, but professional is stretching it lol. Am trying to get 4.4.2 on PAC-man, once they start doing nighlies.I am hopeful of getting a build out

Guest Snap.IT

if you are stuck on boot up logo... go to CWM... wipe to factory... install the ROM... then Lock screen... and then fix.... do not install SMALL APSS...

I can initialize a build for Mokee with three commands, does that make it "professionally maked"?

I can do that because KonstaT already did all the work, look him up and add points to each and every one of his posts, if not for him you'd have stock and that would be ALL you would have.

Guest k0tsompakos

I can initialize a build for Mokee with three commands, does that make it "professionally maked"?

I can do that because KonstaT already did all the work, look him up and add points to each and every one of his posts, if not for him you'd have stock and that would be ALL you would have.

Thank you for support and contribution against aleksandar069 cause i think he blame me.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...