This GApps package is for Dazzozo's CM11 ROM.
It is based on Paranoid Android's Pico Modular package but has been adjusted to work well on Dazzozo's CM11 and fit on the G300's /system partition but it should work with any Android 4.4.x based ROM.
If you are an Y300/G510 owner, you can use PA's original modular mini package too.
Changes from the original PA GApps:
- Buffer size lowered to 1,5MB
- Play Services replaced with the latest one that matching for the G300
- Removes the following things (starting at 20140918):
- CyanogenMod Wallpapers: CMWallpapers.apk
- Live Wallpapers: Galaxy4.apk, HoloSpiralWallpaper.apk, LiveWallpapers.apk, MagicSmokeWallpapers.apk, NoiseField.apk, PhaseBeam.apk, PhotoPhase.apk, VisualizationWallpapers.apk
Google Drive: http://goo.gl/NPIHvC
If you install it as an update and has problem, try this first:
- Download latest nightly from http://getcm.thebronasium.com/
- Download latest GApps package from above
- Copy it to your SD card.
- Boot into CWM and format /system (under the mounts and storage options) and wipe dalvik cache. (not the factory reset, under the mount and storage options)
- Install the latest nightly then the latest gapps then Play Services update from your SD card.
- Optional: Install desired modules
I want to thank Dazzozo and the contributors for the excellent KitKat ROM and TKruzze for the base GApps package.
If you have any question or idea, feel free to post it here. Don't use PM if it is possible.
Edited by rhen, 24 October 2014 - 07:19 PM.