This package is for Dazzozo's CM11 ROM.
It made for make space for Paranoid Android's Pico Modular package to fit on the G300's /system partition.
If you are an Y300/G510 owner, you don't need this!
What it does:
Removes the following things and keep it deleted across ROM update:
- CyanogenMod Wallpapers: CMWallpapers.apk
- Live Wallpapers: Galaxy4.apk, HoloSpiralWallpaper.apk, LiveWallpapers.apk, MagicSmokeWallpapers.apk, NoiseField.apk, PhaseBeam.apk, PhotoPhase.apk, PhotoTable.apk, VisualizationWallpapers.apk
- Boot animation: bootanimation.zip
- The following apps: VideoEditor.apk, WhisperPush.apk
Google Drive | MediaFire
Instructions for installing the Latest PA GApps Pico Modular package:
What you need:
- Download the delete-CM-stuff-20150126-signed.zip and gapps-config.txt
The installation method:
1. Copy the downloaded files to the root of your SD card.
2. (optional) Format /system /cache, Wipe Dalvik Cache.
3. (optional) Install latest CM11.
4. Install delete-CM-stuff-20150126-signed.zip.
5. Install PA Gapps (currently pa_gapps-modular-pico-4.4.4-20150125-signed.zip).
For updating GApps in the future you will only need the PA GApps and the gapps-config.txt (this will not change).
(If you update with formatting the /system partition, you will need the delete-CM-stuff-20150126-signed.zip again.)
I want to thank Dazzozo and the contributors for the excellent KitKat ROM and TKruzze for the GApps package.