[ROM] RECA S005 [Updated! V1.1] [DEODEXED, ZIPALIGNED, ROOTED!] AROMA Installer featured

Guest bobbes

Guest razvankim

I tried that systemui but they doesn't work. they appear but i can't click on them. I had installed Lidroid.apk ( i have no lidroid-res.apk ) 

Guest Spacecaker

I know :P

i am working on some stuff 

will post some later ;)

but this was from my ww_gen1 build and wanted to know if systemui would atleast work 

layout needs to be fixed though and that has been fixed for 90% 

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest bobbes

There is a new version of the original ROM in the Acer site: AV051.S500.RV10RC05.EMEA.MBSD - 2014/01/02

Can you do a new version using it?

Why? Does it add some new features to the S500? It's a Belgium Mobistar version so I doubt it. If there are indeed some new features I'll give it a try.

• 4 weeks later...

Can someone tell me how to unlock? I was going  to follow this link (http://www.modaco.com/topic/359707-tut-leaked-jellybean-and-unlocked-bootloader/) but the images are offline.

Thanks.

If CPU type is -1, here's the guide: http://www.modaco.com/topic/363566-tut-how-to-bootloader-unlock-with-cpu-type8260a-1-and-install-cm10/#entry2138762

Elsewhere you can use (but probably also for -1 CPU) the Acer Cloudmobile Tool 0.4A, option 20

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

Install failed with cpu -1, any solution ?

Only Miui installed correctly, all other rom failed

CM buy in belgium with phone image "xxxx_xx_xxx_ww_gen1D" !!!

Edited by eexez

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Install failed with cpu -1, any solution ?

Only Miui installed correctly, all other rom failed

CM buy in belgium with phone image "xxxx_xx_xxx_ww_gen1D" !!!

I installed it without any issue on -1 CPU... you firstly have to unlock the bootloader

I successfully installed reca with reca kernel but the smartphone doesn't boot...
I retried installs without success, fail install .. so I put MIU without problem

Have you install with reca ou stock kernel ?

thx

I successfully installed reca with reca kernel but the smartphone doesn't boot...

I retried installs without success, fail install .. so I put MIU without problem.

Have you install with reca ou stock kernel ?

thx

Sincerely I don't remember... and the phone is actually used by my wife so I cannot check now, but I'm 80%/85% to have installed the Reca one

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest vrotmnenogi25

Hey, author. if you build it, please replace /system/app/DeskClock.apk with same path from previous version, it's more functionality. If you want, I can post some screens.