How to install:
- boot into ClockWorkMod
- backup and restore -> backup (makes a nandroid backup of your previous ROM)
- mounts and storage -> format /system
- wipe data and factory reset
- install cm-11-xxxxxxxx-KonstaKANG-atlas40.zip
- install gapps-kk-xxxxxxxx-signed.zip
- reboot now
Q: I can't find developer options and performance settings, why?
A: Settings -> About phone -> Click 'Build number' several times
Q: I don't have reboot options in power menu, why?
A: Settings -> Developer options -> Advanced reboot
Q: When I'm connected with an USB cable to my computer, I can't see my internal sdcard as a storage, why?
A: I've made an executive decision not to include a mount point internal sdcard. This is because recent Android versions don't allow setting emulated sdcard as secondary storage. Setting rather small emulated sdcard as a primary storage caused issues with games/apps that want to download large amounts of data to the sdcard.
Q: There's no transparent status/navigation bar, why?
A: It has been disabled on low memory devices. You can enable it by removing/commenting/changing to false 'ro.config.low_ram=true' in /system/build.prop. There's also an option that will only force high-end graphics (Setting -> Performance -> Force high-end graphics).
Q: 'OK Google' voice command doesn't work, why? There's no Google Now page on the homescreen, why?
A: These are features of proprietary Google Experience Launcher. You'll have to find and install GE Launcher first. 'OK Google' voice command is also disable on low memory devices (see above).
How to build:
1. Follow instructions on initializing a build environment up to a point of downloading the source code.
2. Initialize CyanogenMod 11 repo.
repo init -u git://github.com/CyanogenMod/android.git -b cm-11.0
3. Add local manifest that downloads ZTE Blade III device config, props and kernel source from my github and few CM replacement projects from legaCyMod github.
curl --create-dirs -L -o .repo/local_manifests/local_manifest.xml -O -L https://raw.github.com/legaCyMod/android_local_manifest/cm-11.0/local_manifest.xml
curl -L -o .repo/local_manifests/manifest_zte_atlas40.xml -O -L https://raw.github.com/legaCyMod/android_local_manifest/cm-11.0/manifest_zte_atlas40.xml
4. Download the source code.
5. Update Terminal Emulator. (You only need to this again when Terminal has been updated.)
6. Apply patches. There's patches needed for classic webview (1,2,3). Copy patches into respective project directories, cd into directories and apply patches.
git am -3 patchname.patch
7. Compile the ROM.
Use 'repo sync' to pull merged changes from upstream. Use 'make clobber' to clean the build environment. Repeat step 7 to make a new build.