Photo

[DEV][ROM][2.7.] CyanogenMod 11 (Android 4.4.4)

* * * * * 29 votes

1245 replies to this topic

KonstaT

KonstaT

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,775 posts
  • Devices:Moto G, ZTE Open C
  • Twitter:@konstatuomio

If would be much better if you replied politely instead of being such a smartass...

I'd prefer you practiced your sense of sarcasm. :P

But you do understand that it's a humongous text file. And I did answer the question...

psycotimi

psycotimi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Hello,

first of all, thanks for your zte blade mods, have been using on both blade 1 and blade 3.

This last mod i installed has one quite annoying bug on my phone, all the pictures in internet browser are partially or fully blocked by white rectangle. Tried to install it again, and still having same problem, any tips or straight solutions on what to do?

Timi

MJonMoDaCo

MJonMoDaCo

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts
  • Interests:PCs, Phones, Cars, Sports of all sorts.
  • Devices:ZTE Skate Acqua LG Optimus One

Hello,

first of all, thanks for your zte blade mods, have been using on both blade 1 and blade 3.

This last mod i installed has one quite annoying bug on my phone, all the pictures in internet browser are partially or fully blocked by white rectangle. Tried to install it again, and still having same problem, any tips or straight solutions on what to do?

Timi

Okay, I noticed this on the current build by Otila, but mine was fixed by reloading the page. Obviously this answer won't FIX the problem, and possibly in your case, might not be a useful workaround (i.e. it happens twice in a row).

Spoiler

KonstaT

KonstaT

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,775 posts
  • Devices:Moto G, ZTE Open C
  • Twitter:@konstatuomio

How about searching the thread? It's been asked and answered at least once a page...

psycotimi

psycotimi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Huoh.

Sorry for being hasty and not using search. Switching to another browser was more than easy enough fix.  B)

MJonMoDaCo

MJonMoDaCo

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts
  • Interests:PCs, Phones, Cars, Sports of all sorts.
  • Devices:ZTE Skate Acqua LG Optimus One

Huoh.

Sorry for being hasty and not using search. Switching to another browser was more than easy enough fix. B)

Yeah well, there's always that... Stock browser is pus. Good to see you sorted it.

Spoiler

6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users