installed KK 4.4.2 cyanogenmod 11 but Themes provider has stopped and etc...

Guest LeroanZ

Guest LeroanZ

Hi friends, i m new for huawai phone, i formatted all device firstly for clean installing and i installed first cyanogenmod 11.0 and full gapps and then when phone is trying to open itself i get these errors:

"Unfortunately; Themes provider has stopped"

"Unfrtunately; the process com.android phone has stopped."

how can i pas these errors ? i re-installed a lot i did wipe cache etc... but still not working...

is it about recovery-clockwork-6.0.4.4-u8815-R7 ? i install it manually but i don't think so it leads the problem. 

how can i pas please help me

Hi friends, i m new for huawai phone, i formatted all device firstly for clean installing and i installed first cyanogenmod 11.0 and full gapps and then when phone is trying to open itself i get these errors:

"Unfortunately; Themes provider has stopped"

"Unfrtunately; the process com.android phone has stopped."

how can i pas these errors ? i re-installed a lot i did wipe cache etc... but still not working...

is it about recovery-clockwork-6.0.4.4-u8815-R7 ? i install it manually but i don't think so it leads the problem. 

how can i pas please help me

The version you've installed is broken - nobody seems to have it working. Try installing the previous nightly.

Guest stefanh69

1-ADVANCED-wipe dalvik cache

2-wipe cache and data/factory reset

3-storage-wipe data,cache,cust,system and format sdcard/sdcard0

4-install zip from sdcard1...install "recovery-clockwork-6.0.4.4-u8815-R7.zip,then reboot recovery

5-in CWM recovery install zip from sdcard1...install CM-11, then reboot system.After reboot set up language , set up wifi connection then power off phone

6-in CWM install gapps

Guest Luke957

Same errors

1-ADVANCED-wipe dalvik cache

2-wipe cache and data/factory reset

3-storage-wipe data,cache,cust,system and format sdcard/sdcard0

4-install zip from sdcard1...install "recovery-clockwork-6.0.4.4-u8815-R7.zip,then reboot recovery

5-in CWM recovery install zip from sdcard1...install CM-11, then reboot system.After reboot set up language , set up wifi connection then power off phone

6-in CWM install gapps

Didn't work

Guest Tentmaster

Why did you need to make a new thread for this, and why in the development section?

Because he/she is a newbie and may know his/her way around the site :angry2: . Remember its not that long ago that you were a newbie.

Because he/she is a newbie and may know his/her way around the site :angry2: . Remember its not that long ago that you were a newbie.

But it's common sense, if you have a question related to a specific rom, put it in the specific rom thread. Why cant people understand that? And it clearly says development, meaning non-development posts go elsewhere. It's all there plain and simple.