[App] Google Experience Launcher Error

Guest spyrolica

Guest spyrolica

Hi guys,

I tried to install Google Experience Launcher, for our device, but it says : "Google Search has stopped working", and the launcher doesn't work. I followed exactly what it said here  : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2529594 (i have the latest version of google search)  but no luck. Is there any way we can make it work? I know we won't have android 4.4 on our device, but i want make it look like it.., So please :(

• 1 month later...
Guest execpwd

I noticed that today the Google Experience Launcher has updated. It is now named Google Now Launcher. Did anyone managed to make it work on our device ? I still receive Google Search has stopped working when I open it.

Its working on my huawei ascend y300. The new Google search is just a little more laggy, not noticing any great difference in the launcher.

Edited by ivan41

Guest execpwd

Its working on my huawei ascend y300. The new Google search is just a little more laggy, not noticing any great difference in the launcher.

The great difference is that on my tablet , I now have one more row in the drawer and on the desktop ...