• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

esla4245

esla4245

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:GEM7020,GEM10313BK

what a waste of time posting a question on this "forum????", my question on battery life was viewed countless times but not one response.

Either there is no-one with any knowledge of Gemini products on this forum or there is no answer.

My post is not the only one unanswered just look down the posts and see how many have had a response.

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,878 posts

Well this product is very unknown, nobody has it, so what do you expect? If you want good support you should get something from a well known brand, or something that stands out from the crowd so is likely to have good forum attention.

e2199c4dbb.png823c51b6b0.pngc3f6e04cdb.pngbc36a18046.pngead60d1912.pnge46a22ae54.png

Phones: Samsung Galaxy S4 Qualcomm & Huawei Ascend G300

PC: AMD FX 8350 8 CORE 4.2Ghz CPU, 16GB 1600Mhz Kingston HyperX RAM, Gigabyte R9 270X Winforce Edition GPU

Like my work? Hit that +1 button as a thank you! Want to support me? You could consider donating!  :)

Subscribe to my YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/thekyan31

esla4245

esla4245

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:GEM7020,GEM10313BK

So you can respond negatively to criticism but not positively to requests for help.As i stated "waste of time"

flibblesan

flibblesan

Token Northern bloke

• Assistant Admin Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,640 posts

So you can respond negatively to criticism but not positively to requests for help.As i stated "waste of time"

An attitude like that isn't going to encourage people to help you. This is a community forum not a dedicated support forum so you'll only get a reply if somebody is able to help you. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users