This is pretty much an AOSP build of ICS for the Crescent, built of MoltenMotherBoard's sources
- tilal6991 - for being awesome, helping Dazzozo with getting started and offering a ton of advice and fixes.
- Dazzozo - god of crescent
- Fuzzra - getting this off the ground in the first place, we wouldn't be here now without his initial work!
- Fuzzra and UndauntedOlly - Orange UK Signal Boost!
- TomGiordano - the ZTE overlord.
- fr0do - the awesome Vivacity guinea-pig with getting the buttons fixed up!
- The entire CyanogenMod team - For supporting armv6 devices!
- MoltenMotherBoard team
- C3C0 For his work on ICS kernel
- H3ROS for his great governor
- Device config: https://github.com/3...sm7x27/tree/ics
- Kernel: https://github.com/3...blade2/tree/ics
- ROM: https://github.com/MoltenMotherBoard
What type of device do I have?:
- P736V: Orange San Francisco II, Free Blade S and other variants.
- P736E: T-Mobile Vivacity, Telenor Touch Plus and other variants.
- p736e ROM (28.12.13)https://drive.google...dit?usp=sharing
- p736v ROM (28.12.13)https://drive.google...dit?usp=sharing
- Google apps http://goo.im/gapps/...0429-signed.zip
- Superuser(this rom is not rooted by default,so you will need to flash this http://download.cloc...r/superuser.zip
- Android 4.0.4 - Ice Cream Sandwich in pure AOSP flavour!
- Adreno 200 ARMv6 GPU drivers for awesome 3D performance - Ice Cream Sandwich running smooth on the Crescent!
- Hardware acceleration! (hell even omx might be working thanks to the hacky hacks)
Edited by gbosh, 28 December 2013 - 06:47 PM.