Camera fun...

Guest Monolithix

Guest Monolithix [MVP]

Both being bored of doing our management course assignments, my flatmate discovered my new digicam and started snapping me and my room. The camera is crap but manages to make the photos artistically out of focus/colourised imho, i also look like i'm trying to remove my own eyebrows in the one apparently.

Enjoy...

Guest Monolithix [MVP]

"In My Honest Opinion"

And my management course is with Worcester Collage of Technology, they give it onsite where i work though. All part of the Year in Industry scheme etc...:/

lol, I remember when I was working last year before uni - at one point I had 6 monitors in a tight circle around me in a tight semi-circle - 17-23 inches each. Irradiating stuff :)

Digital camera's are fun. Especially when yours looks like a toy so people don't think you're snapping them doing stupid things. Aha..

All your base are belong to us.

Hehe, now thats something ive not heard in a long time! Come to think of it, i have a promo with that sampled. its the craziest thing ever!

Guest Monolithix [MVP]

Shhhhh :)

On the subject of multiply monitors...my (other) flatmate is contemplating buying a 2nd 21" monitor and run them both on a tri-head gfx card with his 15" tft :/

I wish i wasn't broke ;)

damn you people!! i wish i could afford to upgrade my P3 800, I maxed it to the limit (balanced-score-card between performance and stability heh) but it is just a bloody brick!!

Right then, I see you're all qualified professionals.. Let's have another go at simunlock!! :)

PS: And for the price of my 24x10x40 Plextor bought less than a year ago I could now buy a DVD Writer! Oh, don't even get me started! Oh and have a look at this beauty:

http://computers.cnet.com/hardware/0-1107-....html?tag=prmo1

Guest Monolithix [MVP]

Unfortunately it's (sometihng like) 2x the price of a 9700 Pro and doesn't offer a huge performance increase. Couple that with the fact the FX takes up 2 slots in the back of your PC and the radeon suddenly look a lot more appealing :)

Hehe, now thats something ive not heard in a long time! Come to think of it, i have a promo with that sampled. its the craziest thing ever!

Where did that come from, and why is it funny? I may work in IT but this has completely gone over my head!

B

Guest HelloDave

As far as I understand it, it all started with a parody of a poorly translated video game on the Mega Drive, which are a couple of flash movies you can get here and here, and turned into something of a pointless web phenomenon. For more info (if you're really bored) got to http://www.planettribes.com/allyourbase/index.shtml

Did anyone know there's also a Mr T version of the original All your Base video, similar to all those "Mr T vs " sites? Pointless fact, but there you go; it's shown us there is a use for Flash after all :wink:!