A groan goes up - yep, another camera app. What can I say - I think this one is better
Drawcam has the following features:
- It has a wide range of built-in filters (24, to date) and some are unique. The filters tend towards natural media/art type effects.
- The range of adjustments to the filters is unusually wide, and some extreme effects can be achieved. Adjustments are live and interactive.
- You can save your tweaked version of any filter and that becomes its new default state.
- As expected, you can export to email, Facebook, Twitter and other apps. Unusually, you can export back to Drawcam so you can do multiple passes on an image.
- Drawcam holds onto the last picture taken or imported so that you can tweak it as many times as you want and save as many different copies as you want. A tap on the "shutter" and it's back live.
- It starts up and switches between screens rather quicker than the main opposition, who shall remain nameless.
- Digital SLR -like interface. A recent review thought UI was a bit "retro" but it's based on my current DSLR so it can't be all that retro!
Thanks for your time.