Battery saving

Hi.

Since my cm won't survive the day with only one charge :( I wanted to ask you guys if you have any battery saving tips.  :lol: 

What do you think of battery saving apps like Greenify?

Thank you.  :D 

Guest Spacecaker

mine can simply work a day or maybe bit less depends on heavy usage or not

also if u use a lot of 3G ur battery will drain much much faster then with wifi and this is something i have had on 4 android devices wich i owned.

also a lot of people complain about the battery life of a phone but its just like it is Heavy usage or not Battery will surely drain ;) 

best way to save battery ?

just use the phone like u always do maybe set ur brightness lower but much difference u wont make.

mine can simply work a day or maybe bit less depends on heavy usage or not also if u use a lot of 3G ur battery will drain much much faster then with wifi and this is something i have had on 4 android devices wich i owned. also a lot of people complain about the battery life of a phone but its just like it is Heavy usage or not Battery will surely drain ;) best way to save battery ? just use the phone like u always do maybe set ur brightness lower but much difference u wont make.
Well that's an helpfull comment thank you! :) Do you think apps like greenify really work and save battery? Edited by Guest

Guest execpwd

Well that's an helpfull comment thank you! :) Do you think apps like greenify really work and save battery?

Also try not to use applications that run in background, like a 'battery saver application' or an antivirus. Don't use task killer, because Android's natural behaviour is to restart the apps that were closed by a task killer. If your phone is rooted, use Greenify, and send apps that run in background to 'hibernate'. Clean bloatware, or use ROM Toolbox to select only the apps you want to start at boot. Finally, if your battery drainage is too big, I suggest trying to 'format' the battery (i know it sounds stupid and old fashioned, but may work) Don't use heavy drainage applications while your phone is plugged to a socket.