First off, I know this is the wrong place to post the question... (so feel free to move it...) However when I was last a member/user of this ZTE forum, it was actually myself who asked to have the ROM section tidied up of posts like this, to which no one seemed bothered/interested.
And yet, when I posted a question in the normal discussion section. I noticed loads of people viewed, yet no one answered?? Which sadly lead to the death of my ZTE Blade after trying to solve it myself, I ended up cutting through the ribbon of the LCD display... And so I moved onto the Samsung Note (N7000).
However I want to buy a Blade again, as I miss going back to Froyo / Gingerbread / HoneyComb / ICS / JellyBean and now KitKat on it...
1) So can anyone tell me, what's the difference between the official UK Orange San Fransisco vs a P729V model?
2) Is it Gen 1 or Gen 2 by default?
3) Does it have the same amount of RAM, 512Mb? or is it cripled to 256Mb?
4) Can I use the usual Unlock APK to unlock the network, or is it already unlocked?
5) Can I use the normal TPT's and common ROMs in this thread?
I appreciate any help you guys can give me re: the above... And hope to be back on board as part of the ZTE Blade club again...
Difference between UK Orange SanFran vs P729V?
Posted 13 January 2014 - 01:05 AM
Posted 15 January 2014 - 08:39 PM
Fear not guys, 140x views and no replies....
The offer has gone now, and can't get my hands on one now... So won't be coming back to ZTE community sadly.. ;(
Guess the Blade has reached EOL now....
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users