Difference between UK Orange SanFran vs P729V?

Guest Lister Of Smeg

Guest Lister Of Smeg

Hi Guys,

First off, I know this is the wrong place to post the question... (so feel free to move it...) However when I was last a member/user of this ZTE forum, it was actually myself who asked to have the ROM section tidied up of posts like this, to which no one seemed bothered/interested.

And yet, when I posted a question in the normal discussion section. I noticed loads of people viewed, yet no one answered?? Which sadly lead to the death of my ZTE Blade after trying to solve it myself, I ended up cutting through the ribbon of the LCD display... :(  And so I moved onto the Samsung Note (N7000).

However I want to buy a Blade again, as I miss going back to Froyo / Gingerbread / HoneyComb / ICS / JellyBean and now KitKat on it... :)

1) So can anyone tell me, what's the difference between the official UK Orange San Fransisco vs a P729V model?

2) Is it Gen 1 or Gen 2 by default?

3) Does it have the same amount of RAM, 512Mb? or is it cripled to 256Mb?

4) Can I use the usual Unlock APK to unlock the network, or is it already unlocked?

5) Can I use the normal TPT's and common ROMs in this thread?

I appreciate any help you guys can give me re: the above... And hope to be back on board as part of the ZTE Blade club again... ;)

Thanks, Lister

Guest Lister Of Smeg

Fear not guys, 140x views and no replies....

The offer has gone now, and can't get my hands on one now... So won't be coming back to ZTE community sadly.. ;(

Guess the Blade has reached EOL now.... :(