[ROM][4.4.2] Cyanogenmod 11 Unofficial for Moto G

Guest Simon O

Guest TescoHudl

Hey,

I know you said not to ask questions here but, i have a pretty dumb one and i don't want to make a complete fool of myself on XDA....

How do i flash Cyanogenmod to the phone, now i've downloaded it?

I was expecting there to be a .bat file inside the .zip but there isn't, so i don't know how to do it?

Hey,

I know you said not to ask questions here but, i have a pretty dumb one and i don't want to make a complete fool of myself on XDA....

How do i flash Cyanogenmod to the phone, now i've downloaded it?

I was expecting there to be a .bat file inside the .zip but there isn't, so i don't know how to do it?

Only done this on the G300, but don't you just enter recovery, select flash update from zip file or whatever, and pick the zip on your SD card?

Guest plewis1981

Yeah you need the 4.4 compatible version of CWM recovery installed to use this. I believe the rom doesn't work with the 4.3 bootloader too.

I am running the 4.3 bootloader with CWM 6.0.4.5 and all is well, so far!

Guest plewis1981

Oh nice. So CM11 works with the 4.3 bootloader?

Yes everything seems fine :)

Edit- I had a reboot about an hour ago but in Settings the up time is over 3.5 hours?

Edit 2- I have just had some lagging in poweramp with buttons being unresponsive.

I am going to charge my phone then flash the 4.4 BL and then re-flash CM. I will report back tomorrow.

Edited by plewis1981

Guest plewis1981

Morning all, I am still on the 4.3 bootloader ( didn't get time to flash the 4.4 BL last night) any way I unplugged my phone last night when I went to bed and it was @100% but when I woke this morning it had dropped to 67% with 3 mins screen time, is anyone eles experiencing this, on the 4.3 or 4.4 bootloader.

I would make a post in the xda thread but I have only just joined so I'm not yet allowed to ppast on the development section :(