423 replies to this topic

Nightmarers

Nightmarers

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:Wiko Wax

Hello,

you can try this http://www.modaco.co...oid-237-311012/ . Look where is written down  Proximity senzor fixes.     It should work!

Hi,

I installed on my SFR Staraddict this version : cm-11-20140403-UNOFFICIAL-skate-FTS-SFR.zip, and i have only 2 problem :

1°) The Proximity sensor not work.

I tried the 2 versions of patch and not work.

When i called with the phone the screen stay on, i test the sensor with different apps but no one detect a presence.

2°) The brightness sensor not good working.

I don't want change rom because TPT Helper no work on this version (many error)

Thanks for you help.

Edited by Nightmarers, 14 July 2014 - 01:25 PM.

liweiye

liweiye

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Devices:v889d
why the foreigners(i am a Chinese) are so powerful ,like this handphone,you can make cm11 which can work well on it,but in my country,it even can not upgrade to Android 4.0,is it stand by the distance between developing country and developed country?

erator

erator

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

hello,

is it possible to port new Clockworkmod 6.0.5.3 from ZTE Blade to ZTE Skate?

fagyi

fagyi

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 197 posts

hello,

is it possible to port new Clockworkmod 6.0.5.3 from ZTE Blade to ZTE Skate?

Yes of course, but not needed, I'm updating my source all the time and I can built from source, I have a working one for skate with flashable zip. ( Because I have a latest build and this one need a latest recovery but not uploaded for the public yet )

at this weekend the new build its here / CM11 ; AOSPA ; Recovery /, if someone want ot test the latest KitKat on Skate.

Latest AOSPA is coming too, which i running few days, but im very busy at this time.

Edited by fagyi, 13 August 2014 - 03:02 PM.

Google Nexus 5 - Lollipop - 5.0

Zte Skate - CyanogenMod 11 - 4.4.4    ( My first phone which is dead, water leaked my display and does not turn on anyomre :/ )

HTC Touch HD aka Blackstone - CyanMobile eXperience 

If you like my work, please hit plus button or If you want to invite me for a coffee btn_donate_LG.gif

marko_serb

marko_serb

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Devices:HTC Blue Angel :)

Hooray!

Is there a way to tweak the TouchScreen response? Very often it interprets click as a scroll. Is there a threshold setting? Hope you understand what I was trying to say :D

Cheers!

Edit: This touch problem seems more apparent when you lower your DPI (I'm using 160-170 dpi).

Edited by marko_serb, 15 August 2014 - 02:45 PM.

fagyi

fagyi

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 197 posts

n  Update        2014-08-17

cm-11-20140817-UNOFFICIAL-skate.zip : DOWNLOAD

cm-11-20140817-UNOFFICIAL-skate_SFR_FTS.zip : DOWNLOAD

GAPPS (Last Update 17-AUG-2014): DOWNLOAD

Recovery to v6.0.5.3  | FLASHABLE, after flashed only you need reboot to recovery | DOWNLOAD

*** IMPORTANT: THIS BUILD MUST BE FLASHED WITH CWM RECOVERY 6.0.5.3 LINK ON FIRST PAGE ***

You'll need at least 220 mb system partition for the ROM and gapps to fit.

-          Android 4.4.4

-          Add lots of kernel improvements, look at my kernel source.  

-          Launch SkateParts as a separate app  / for proxymeter /

-          Some cleaning up for better performance and life

-          Updated Swapart

-          Disabled Homescreen wallpaper scrolling

-          Disable strict mode

-          Synced with latest source

-          Other merged commits on cyanogenmod not mentioned in the changelog

-          Other merged commits on androidarmv6 not mentioned in the changelog

-          Gapps: PlayStore, Gmail, Google Play Service, Youtube are up-to-date. Google+ added which working on armv6, Do not upgrade!!!

Updated Recovery to v6.0.5.3  | FLASHABLE, after flashed only you need reboot to recovery | - DOWNLOAD

- Supports flashing of TLS enabled builds
                        - Backwards compatible for flashing older builds
                        - Fixed sdext and sdext partitioning 
                        - Enable repeatable keys in CWM
                        - Add Rainbow mode (enabled upon continuous menu scrolling)
                        BOOT:  Volume up + Home+ Power button.     With volume down, your Volume buttons are not working in recovery  :P
                        Known issue: Sometime need wait ~30sec that kernel finally loaded. E.g. Choose zip after blank screen, just you need wait a sec.

Edited by fagyi, 18 August 2014 - 09:18 AM.

Zte Skate - CyanogenMod 11 - 4.4.4    ( My first phone which is dead, water leaked my display and does not turn on anyomre :/ )

If you like my work, please hit plus button or If you want to invite me for a coffee btn_donate_LG.gif

fagyi

fagyi

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 197 posts

AOSPA 4.45 version its here: http://d-h.st/users/..._id=31579#files

Edited by fagyi, 18 August 2014 - 09:16 AM.

danfozzy85

danfozzy85

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

thanks, can you please tell me what the SFR_FTS version is?

fagyi

fagyi

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 197 posts

thanks, can you please tell me what the SFR_FTS version is?

SFR and FTS its an a another touchscreen. Some people needed this, for touchscreen make it work on skate.

Ellejentara

Ellejentara

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:Galaxy S4, ZTE Skate

Hey Fagyi,

thank you very much for your work here, it is very cool that I can choose my rom by myself.

But I have a problem, I cannot log in into Google Play store, everytime I try to connect to google server I get the message that no communication is possible.

I first installed the cwm 6 than I flashed the rom, after first boot of the system I installed gapps and the aospa...but nothing happens. If I change the installing routine I get more problems. My first try was to install all in one try not with system boot after every step.

I also cleaned the dalvik and wiped user data etc.

So what can I do that google service are possible to use...

Thank you for your help

Greetz Ellejentara

ilsang06200

ilsang06200

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
hi fagyi, can u add emojis on keyboard on next release plz

fagyi

fagyi

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 197 posts

hi fagyi, can u add emojis on keyboard on next release plz

Yes of course!

Do you have any issue with Google setup?

fagyi

fagyi

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 197 posts

Hey Fagyi,

thank you very much for your work here, it is very cool that I can choose my rom by myself.

But I have a problem, I cannot log in into Google Play store, everytime I try to connect to google server I get the message that no communication is possible.

I first installed the cwm 6 than I flashed the rom, after first boot of the system I installed gapps and the aospa...but nothing happens. If I change the installing routine I get more problems. My first try was to install all in one try not with system boot after every step.

I also cleaned the dalvik and wiped user data etc.

So what can I do that google service are possible to use...

Thank you for your help

Greetz Ellejentara

Do you try with this step by step ?:

Fresh install

·       Download ROM, Gapps to your SD card
·       Boot into clockworkmod
·       Backup your current ROM (optional but highly recommended)
·       Wipe Data / factory reset
·       Mounts & Storage / format system (just to be sure)
·       Install zip from SD card - choose ROM zip
·       Install zip from SD card - choose Gapps zip
·       Reboot

I dont have this issue yet. :/

EDIT: Sorry, on AOSPA thread, I just copy paste from CM11 thread the installation procedure. So If you want AOSPA than you need only install AOSPA and GApps without touch CM11 build. Upgrade from CM11 to AOSPA its sticky. and i dont prefered.

Edited by fagyi, 19 August 2014 - 08:43 AM.

Ellejentara

Ellejentara

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:Galaxy S4, ZTE Skate

Hey Fagyi,

the installation works now, but another problem is existing.

I cannot install int2ext+ everytime I try, google is diconnecting and the google apps are uninstalled. Have I to install the rom, than int2ext+ and after this the gapps? I do not know what I can do, I try to pass the installation since thre weeks and It does not work if I install int2ext+

Without the installation and activation at googles is working, but then the internal memory ist to small for using whats app or facebook or any other app which needs space at the internal memory...

marko_serb

marko_serb

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Devices:HTC Blue Angel :)

Everything works. Animations are a bit choppy (compared to 4.1.2).

Ellejentara Instead of int2ext, try link2sd (it works).

angelius

angelius

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Hi Fagyi!

Thank you for your work. I've had crashes and the only way I was able to restart that I took the battery out. I noticed that it was very hot in the sd card. I wanted to move on to recovery and has already received the old recovery. So, unfortunately, I had to stop back to an older rom. But the interesting thing is that the previous Romnet was not so much freeze. I do not know but it does not happen to the "new" Recovery is not like a cell phone?

Szia Fagyi!

Köszönöm a munkádat. Nálam voltak fagyások és csak úgy tudtam újra indítani hogy a levettem az aksit. Észre vettem hogy nagyon meleg volt az sd kártya. Be akartam lépni a recoverybe és már a régi recovery fogadott. Így sajnos vissza kellett állítanom egy régebbi romot. De az az érdekes hogy az előző romnál nem volt ennyi fagyás. Nem tudom de nem véletlenül az "új" recoveryt nem szerette a mobilom?

Stu C

Stu C

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts
  • Devices:San Francisco (ZTE Blade)
Many thanks! I will load this onto my Skate.

Will this GAPPS package also work on the ZTE Blade?

ilsang06200

ilsang06200

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

hi fagyi i've a problem with CwM 6.0.5.3 , tell me a error when i want backup and restore /cache , can u help me ?

rongwutw

rongwutw

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
Thanks very much ,Fagyi

I like this new rom of  [Android 4.4.4 - KitKat ] CyanogenMod 11.0 | 2014.08.17 ,

Because it's WIFI connectting speed is faster  than old rom. 

erator

erator

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Hello Fagyi, great Rom, works perfect. my partition is 230MB and your Rom is so smoothe and fast. clockwork recovery is also perfect and as a zip.file easy to install. I have a orange monte carlo and flashed both zip.

files for testing, the normal and the sfr.zip.

In my opinion i have a new phone with the sfr.zip. Touch and scrolling is working perfect without fails or delay.

Thank you for your work and i hope you will support us for the future indeed knowing that you spended lot of your leisure time.

Thank you

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users