412 replies to this topic

fagyi

fagyi

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Hello fagyi,

here are my experiences while using your ROM.

I updated from an earlier version 20140302. I used your instruction No. 2 (Upgrade from before version CM11) to upgrade my installation. It did not work! When starting my device, it is stuck at the Cyanogenmod logo.

So used instruction No. 1 (Fresh install) and then it worked.

Some other stuff I found out:

• The latest gapps did not work. When trying to install an app using Google Play Store, it crashes. So I installed the previous gapps, which works well
  • Exchange is now working well
  • Bluetooth is not working. When trying to make a phone call using a bluetooth device (headset or car audio), dialing works well. But then there is an very, very annoying loud noise, which makes it unable to understand the other person.
  • Sometimes some information seems to be stuck on the screen. E.g. the notification that the device is connected using USB does not disappear when you disconnect the USB cable. Or when you move an app on the home screen, you see the two options "uninstall" and "app-info" at the top of the screen. However these option never disappear.

Yes you are true.

We got it, that update is not working if you are use another theme than stock. If you are set theme to the stock before you want update then it works great. Its a repo issue at the moment, hopefully its solved very soon, because when you setup another theme than your phone not booting anymore and stuck on the CM logo, need wipe data which is very strange :/

Gapps its easy fix up. So I will upload one new one.

BT- its sticky for me, need some recognize of Bluedroid that i can make fixes for it.

I will back soon one new update.

Zte Skate - CyanogenMod 11 - 4.4.4

HTC Touch HD aka Blackstone - CyanMobile eXperience 

If you like my work, please hit plus button or If you want to invite me for a coffee btn_donate_LG.gif

chukundeda

chukundeda

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • Devices:Alcatel C9 Dual Sim, ZTE Skate

`Can anyone let me know how to fix the proximity sensor ??

EDIT : Had to run thru the thread, will try in settings n C3CO patch !

Thanks for the great work ! Was on some Gingerbread ROM i don't rem the name holos something !

But this works superbly !

Did you try to calibrate proximity sensor?

danialnaeem

danialnaeem

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:sfr staraddict

Hello fagyi . i am new here.. i am using sfr staraddict .. i need  kernel for sfr staraddict updated and without touch screen issue.. 

Thanks waiting for your response.

Edited by danialnaeem, 11 April 2014 - 10:39 AM.

thomas1310

thomas1310

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Skate (SFR Staraddict)

Not working for me with the staraddict version ...

Kum_Zr88

Kum_Zr88

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:zte skate

Hello.PLS can you help me? My first andorid 4x was slim bean 4.2.2...When i tried to put some other rooms: zte skatie,mokka, cm 11 my touch screen dont work! Only work on sleam bean! Pls can you tell me what is wrong?

marko_serb

marko_serb

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Devices:HTC Blue Angel :)

Is there a patched Gapps version that won't update to a newer version? :)

davidlakic

davidlakic

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:Zte skate

Screen not reponding,please help. :)

happy student

happy student

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

thanks fagyi.  zte has improved the skate's kerenl.may be you can you this to improve the rom.

http://www.modaco.co...6x-source-code/

thanks you very much

FTC56

FTC56

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Skate (Staraddict)
Hello! 

Thank you for this ROM, it's been so long that I thought to change ...! 
Just a little problem with gapps. When I launch the Google Play Store, it recrash systematically (with the latest version you provided) ... :/ 
I hope you can fix this bug! 

Thank you in advance!

ilsang06200

ilsang06200

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Please Udpate your kernel for sfr staraddict

chukundeda

chukundeda

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • Devices:Alcatel C9 Dual Sim, ZTE Skate

Hi all,

did someone get the message for new update from cyanogenmod team. I get the message through CM updater that the new update is available "cm-11.0.0-RC5". Automatic update doesn't work so I install it manually. Everything goes fine till I install CronMod-INT2EXT+_signed.zip. After that continuously get the message "Google process failed" and couldn't get Google applications to work, so I reinstall Fagyis latest update. If someone figured out what to do please be helpful and explain to others.

Fagyi, the latest comment from you was month ago. Please inform us time to time, do you work on some update or not, just to know what we can expect.
Thanks for your effort, you do an incredible work so far. Cheers!

ThePlayer_17

ThePlayer_17

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hi all,

did someone get the message for new update from cyanogenmod team. I get the message through CM updater that the new update is available "cm-11.0.0-RC5". Automatic update doesn't work so I install it manually. Everything goes fine till I install CronMod-INT2EXT+_signed.zip. After that continuously get the message "Google process failed" and couldn't get Google applications to work, so I reinstall Fagyis latest update. If someone figured out what to do please be helpful and explain to others.

Fagyi, the latest comment from you was month ago. Please inform us time to time, do you work on some update or not, just to know what we can expect.

Same here happens to me, and I did the same as u. Seems that Fagyi did it better than the Cyanogen team

kgabor95_

kgabor95_

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Skate

My new record :D
I use the latest fagyi's rom
Screenshot_2014-05-18-07-41-39.pngScreenshot_2014-05-18-07-41-28.png 

fagyi

fagyi

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Hi! 

Soon i will release one new build from the latest source with kitkat recoveries and performance & stability updates. My new kernel its working very good for me and now its stable. 

Kernel is much updated, but the skate source also cleaned up and added some feature. I just pushing to my github after its ready then hopefully push to the jenkins too if i have time and dont have any compilcated, because i just very busy in my job.

Hopefully working for SFR too.

Unfortunately Wifi tether and Bt just enabled but not useful yet but seems to htc wildfire and some other msm7x27 device which is broadcom got a same issue.

[ Hopefully systemui fc also fixed on omnirom, because if yes, we have one new build. ]

Edited by fagyi, 23 May 2014 - 02:39 PM.

If you like my work, please hit plus button or If you want to invite me for a coffee btn_donate_LG.gif

debeloid

debeloid

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Fagyi, I don't want to hurry you up, just I would like to know if there will be some new version soon, because my phone started having some problems and i need to do factory reset soon, so i would rather wait for new version if it will be available in next few days and install it.

Anyway, thanks a lot for this rom, i like it very much!

ilsang06200

ilsang06200

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

When the new update come with sfr kernels ? Because maybe , i change my phone and i don't know if i stay with my skate or i change...

Edited by ilsang06200, 31 May 2014 - 10:12 AM.

fagyi

fagyi

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts

New build its ready.

n  Update        2014-06-09

cm-11-20140609-UNOFFICIAL-skate.zip : DOWNLOAD

GAPPS (Last Update 07-JUN-2014): DOWNLOAD

-          Android 4.4.3

-          New 4.4.3 Dialer & Contacts
                        -          New CyanogenMod Theme Engine 
                        -          Trebuchet: new graphical interface
                        -          Calculator: add new features <>
                        -          (Dev. Tools) Animation Scales: add more values (new slider)

-          Add lots of kernel improvements

Impoved msm-kgsl ( video driver ), frandom support, add sync driver,  KSM updated and many more, look at my kernel source.        

-          More Device settings make it visible that we can use the SkateParts / for proxymeter /

-          Usbdisk support

-          Fix media provider bug (credit psyke83) 
                        -          Browser: add option to reduce cookie tracking (credit plaguedbypenguins)

-          Some cleaning up for better performance and life

-          Improved wake up again, now its faster than before

-          Changed BFQ to tweaked Deadline sheduler and updated the kernel to the newest version.

-          Disable fading marquee for small speedup

-          Route a2dp output via audio.primary.so

-          Swapart: Swap artist

-          Synced with latest source

-          Other merged commits on cyanogenmod not mentioned in the changelog

-          Other merged commits on androidarmv6 not mentioned in the changelog

-          Gapps: PlayStore, Gmail, Google Play Service, Youtube are up-to-date and corrected the pack.

-          Upgrade without wiping data possible

Edited by fagyi, 10 June 2014 - 11:24 AM.

marko_serb

marko_serb

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Devices:HTC Blue Angel :)

Let's see what it's like! :)

Edited by marko_serb, 10 June 2014 - 12:30 PM.

angelius

angelius

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Thanks Fagyi!

Is quickly installed.

1 Experience: Link2sd interface file can not be created after installing Int2ext not see so you can not use the ext partition.
2. Slow boot  (me)
3.Supersu not been fixed so it is still wrong with the root.

And very happy to have used this rom. Thank you for your work.

I'm sorry that I do not know English well

Köszi Fagyi!

Gyorsan fel is telepítettem.

1. Tapasztalatom: Link2sd nem tud csatoló file-t létrehozni, Int2ext feltelepítés után nem látja így nem lehet használni az ext particiót.
2. Lassan bootol be (Nálam)
3. A Supersu nem lett kijavítva így még mindig baj van a rootjoggal.

Pedig nagyon szívesen használtam volna ezt a romot. Köszönöm a munkádat.

Edited by angelius, 10 June 2014 - 12:36 PM.

fagyi

fagyi

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Thanks Fagyi!

Is quickly installed.

1 Experience: Link2sd interface file can not be created after installing Int2ext not see so you can not use the ext partition.
2. Slow boot  (me)
3.Supersu not been fixed so it is still wrong with the root.

And very happy to have used this rom. Thank you for your work.

I'm sorry that I do not know English well

Köszi Fagyi!

Gyorsan fel is telepítettem.

1. Tapasztalatom: Link2sd nem tud csatoló file-t létrehozni, Int2ext feltelepítés után nem látja így nem lehet használni az ext particiót.
2. Lassan bootol be (Nálam)
3. A Supersu nem lett kijavítva így még mindig baj van a rootjoggal.

Pedig nagyon szívesen használtam volna ezt a romot. Köszönöm a munkádat.

Hi!

- I dont think so that Link2SD and Int2ext+ can run at the same time. If you are flash the int2xt+ script, then your almost all data moved to the ext partiton, just few settings stay there for performance.

Just Int2ext+ script work fine on my phone. I have 1gb data partition.

- Slow boot: I think the new framework overlay ( lowermemory option ) make an issue. I remove it and see what happen, because i know that it was faster.

- Supersu :  there is still the problem with luckypatcher? Or something else? if yes, what?

Thank you.

Szia!

Nem hiszem, hogy a Link2sd és az Int2ext+ script tud futni egyszerre, szerintem belső problémákat okoz. Én Int2ext+ scriptet használok és 1 Gb tárhelyem van a datán.

Szerintem sikerül gyorsítani rajta, framework overly-be beraktam egy plusz opciót, ami a memóriakezelést elősegíti, viszont lassítja a bootolást.

Rootal még mindig az a gond, mint a LuckyPatcherrel volt? Vagy milyen más programokkal van gond?

3 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

franciscanobar