[DEV][ROM][4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 | 2014.09.15 | Discontinued

Guest fagyi

The camera is still very laggy, would it be possible to fix it?

Again, thanks for your great work!

you think of the video camera?

If yes it will be updated on the next build with a working solution.

Edited by fagyi

When i start flash this rom ,its says "instalation aborted" cause "some symlinks failed" (status 7) ? I'm using photom CWM recovery v4.0.1.5.

Edited by zukenp

Yesterday I started to help in the androidarmv6 project for building correctly for the zte skate. You can see that we have experimental jenkins build now. I will upload all the patches for the project for skate, so jenkins can make a clean build.

Need some time for uploading all patches but weekend is here, so i dont recommend for flashing it at the moment.

Edited by fagyi

Guest Randomness.

Yeah, I have an issue here, installed both GApps and the ROM (in CWM it does say Installation Successful for both of them) but there aren't any Google Apps :/

Yeah, I have an issue here, installed both GApps and the ROM (in CWM it does say Installation Successful for both of them) but there aren't any Google Apps :/

• You need 230 mb system partition now for the system and gapps to fit so please look at your config.

Guest djchena

Whatsapp notification do not sound, not only to me, many people in htcmania forum has this problem, not big problem, but is a trouble.

For the rest, the rom works very smoothly, thanks for your work

Update: xD, right now just sound my whatsapp, not rom problem then, sorry for this, Before do not sound, and that has confused me. :)

Edited by djchena

Guest iOmega1

I have the same problem with GApps....

1. I made ext partition on SD- Card. (1024MB)

2. I installed int2ext+.

3. I formated all (system, boot, etc.)

4. I have succesfully flashed CM11.

5. I have flashed GApps.

BUT if I turn on the system... I can not find any GApps, like GooglePlay Store...

Relationship:

In the head of topic is missing the link for 230 system partition...

Edited by iOmega1

Guest honigfisch

Download TPT Helper from Playstore and create your own TPT for your Skate - then you have to start the TPT - Flash manually or with the App

Edited by honigfisch

Are people here aware that there's a Jenkins build now? I don't know how it compares though.

http://jenkins.androidarmv6.org/job/android-experimental/784/

Nice work by the way fagyi :)

One thing I will say is that we could really do with is a newer version of ClockworkMod for the Skate. The Blade has 6.0.2.7, but the Skates version of 6.0.2.7 sucks in comparison as it doesn't let you set the type for an ext partition, doesn't backup the ext partition, doesn't have the option to switch off the phone and it has a bunch of errors found in it's log. So the original ClockworkMod 4.0.1.4 by PaulOBrien ends up being the best we've got.

Edited by H3ROS

Are people here aware that there's a Jenkins build now? I don't know how it compares though.

http://jenkins.androidarmv6.org/job/android-experimental/784/

Nice work by the way fagyi :)

One thing I will say is that we could really do with is a newer version of ClockworkMod for the Skate. The Blade has 6.0.2.7, but the Skates version of 6.0.2.7 sucks in comparison as it doesn't let you set the type for an ext partition, doesn't backup the ext partition, doesn't have the option to switch off the phone and it has a bunch of errors found in it's log. So the original ClockworkMod 4.0.1.4 by PaulOBrien ends up being the best we've got.

Jenkins build its not recommended at the moment, if you flash this one than you have some bugs, e.g. sdcard not working, phone call, videocamera, etc. if jenkins make one new build than its enough stable like my build without few patch which is uploading to the androidarmv6 review in the next few days. 

Need some correction in kernel config for new zram and security. 

Conn is a very great guy who review my changes and verifyed if its okay.

I have not tried with the old recovery, but probably that the best for skate. I just hear that some guys have a problem with old recoverys.

how to turn on the navigation bar?

Probably CM11 doesnt has this option yet, i will incluide the patch soon from great KonstaT.

Recording videos is "working" but videos are not saved?

Working here, I can look my videos which is just saved, but im true, Im a newest build. If i remember right then it is saved but need another reply.

I'm having problems with instagram, its all fine until you get passed the effects screen and then it freezes

Hmm i dont have instagram, maybe you can upload one logcat from the issue? 

Another thing 

If someone want test it the full KitKat feature, just set in build.prop  = ro.config.low_ram=true  ===> false then reboot. I like it,

This one need to lockscreen widget and some other feature.

Edited by fagyi

Guest debeloid

Working here, I can look my videos which is just saved, but im true, Im a newest build. If i remember right then it is saved but need another reply.

I tried to record 3 videos but none are saved. Where can i find your newest build? Will you update it in this topic soon?

Guest akicarkralj
Working here, I can look my videos which is just saved, but im true, Im a newest build. If i remember right then it is saved but need another reply. Hmm i dont have instagram, maybe you can upload one logcat from the issue? Another thing If someone want test it the full KitKat feature, just set in build.prop = ro.config.low_ram=true ===> false then reboot. I like it, This one need to lockscreen widget and some other feature.
I ve heard of logcat bu dont know what it is :D And i did that thing in build prop to enable widgets Edited by akicarkralj

Hi all,

Fagyi, my first words go for you: Very nice job!

I did a clean flash of your rom with all the tpt/resets/formats and even repartitioned the sdcard with a 1GB ext4 and some additional space on a swap, installed gapps and all looks just fine.

I then installed all of those common apps (gmail, mx player, link2sd, facebook, etc) and the problems started.

First was space that disappears even linking all apps, dalvik and libraries.

Then then battery that drained in less than 2h of continuous use or less than 24h with just a couple of calls and emails.

Now, every couple of days, I get a reboot during a call. When this happens I can count with 3 or 4 more reboots after I inserted the PIN or when I try to make a call.

After a while the problem goes away.

Everything runs smoothly for 2 or 3 days and then it starts rebooting again.

Any idea of what might be causing this?

Thanks.

I prefer int2ext+ for sdext use, it works much better then link2sd and i dont have any issue. I suggest for you to try it out.

Lucky patcher is break at the moment.

I think on this weekend i will share one new build for the public for testing out

Hope that instagram will be fixed, thats the only problem I have right now

Do you use linux?

If yes, then Settings / Developer options / Root access / and select apps and adb     +      Enable Usb debugging mode.

Plug your phone via usb, open one new terminal and type :

sudo adb logcat > Instagram.txt

and try work with instagram on your phone, then I need this "instagram.txt" file.

thanks

Edited by fagyi